Friday, April 8, 2016

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Mezase! Cinderella No.1! Ninomiya Asuka






(Ausuka is singing) Proof of existence, this scream, or... 


Ah, producer. I've been waiting for you. Welcome to our promised land.

(Boo Boo-)

Fufu... That's right. This place is not that grand. We're on the rooftop of the office. No more, no less. However, that's not important right now. What's important is, at this moment, we made an engagement. Between you and me.

(Boo Boo -)

You want to go to a warmer place then? I thought you would understand. Every conversation has its own moment and own place. I say, this is the moment and this is the place.

(Boo Boo -)

You're pointing out that I just said "the place is not important", right? Fufu, you're sharp in observation. If I use a term of show business to express this situation, it would be... "waiting to be tackled", I guess?

(Boo Boo Boo Boo -)

What? You didn't like it? I was trying to weave some humor and wit into the conversation before the radio recording... It's hard. It's hard to deliver my voice into the world with my own way. So today, I want you to be the only person who shall listen to my own, unique form of radio show. Would you be... a part of this jest?

(ding-dong Ding-dong)

Fufu, I thought so. You were the one who recognized me after all. However, the sound effect sounds a little insipid. The world we're about to make, you know, for example...

(Shararan~)

Yes, that's it. It's a sound like a beam of light that penetrates this dark grey sky. I like it. Then let's start. It's the beginning of the new world, for you and me.

********************

"Do you hear my voice?"

In the ocean of FM radio wave, your wave meets my wave, which creates the miracle of the world. I'm your host of "Hello, New World", Asuka. It's Ninomiya Asuka. Shorter than instant, longer than eternity. I'm here to create such moments, as your storyteller. Now, shall we go? To our new world.

********************

...that's the intro I'm thinking of. How was it?

(Shararan~)

Fufu, that's great. I couldn't get asleep last night. I was hopelessly listening to the radio and it crossed my mind. That meeting a radio show is similar to meeting a person. Sometimes you meet an unexpected person in an unexpected place. And the meeting leads to a door to the new world that you've never seen. Fufu... I've talked too much. Next is my introduction and... well... talking too much also kills the mood. More secrets mean more charm.

(Boo Boo -)

No? More secrets mean more charm, but people feel catharsis when the secrets are revealed one by one. If the mystery is not solved till the end, it's just a garbage... Is that what you think?

(Shararan~)

Fufu... You are like me. Now I can organize my thoughts thanks to you. It feels like you have all the puzzle pieces I need. That's weird...

(Wind blows)

It's a bit cold. So I brought some hot coffee.

(Asuka drinks coffee)

Do you want to try it? Ah, since this is a tumbler, maybe that's not a good idea. Or... do you still want to drink it?

(Boo Boo -)

Fufu, you're gentlemanlike. Not bad. Then let's go back to my story. My introduction, you see... What should I talk about myself as an idol?

********************

My name is Ninomiya Asuska. I'm 14 years old and in the second grade of the middle school. I'm from Shizuoka Prefecture. My blood type is B and my birthday is February 3rd, Aquarius. I'm 154cm tall and 42kg. My hobby is arranging my hair, drawing comics. Do you like listening to this boring profile?

(Shararan~)

I see... I thought it was a list of useless information. If you say so, maybe it's necessary. No, that's not what it is. You're the one who added value to my existence and my profile. I was valueless not that long ago and then... No, let's not talk about that. I could be an idol thanks to producer. That's enough.

(Shararan~)

I'm happy if you liked it. Fufu... I hope your kind support in the next corner too. I wonder what world we would create next. Fufu...

********************

"Discover Who I Really Am."

When you link the past, present, future and see the darkness they make... Take a look at it. Can you see that? Your true color beneath you. Total eclipse of memories. There, I'll deliver the talk show of darkness under the celestial bodies.

********************

How was it? I interpreted Memory Talk corner with my view point.

(Shararan~)

Do you really think so? Mindless agreements never help anything.

(Boo Boo-)

I'm sorry. I know you wouldn't do that. By the way, this corner... I'm afraid I don't have any interesting stories to tell.

(Boo Boo-)

I mean it. My true nature is... yes, hollow. It's a void.

(Boo Boo Boo Boo -)

I don't want to talk about my past. You know what it's like. Darkness... I had a dark past. Are you thinking "14 year old girls have no dark past?" Girls in puberty are delicate. Even a trivial matter for an adult can damage their hearts. And, no matter how old you are, you have your past, producer. So does a 14 year old.

(Shararan~)

I'm glad you understand. ...Yes? Do I have any memories after becoming an idol? Fufu... I think... you know it better than anyone.

(Boo Boo -)

It's meaningless unless it's spoken by me...? I don't like talking about myself, but if you say so. Okay... I realized three things after I became an idol. First, I had lived in a very small world. I had thought that people around me were insignificant and foolish. It was such an arrogant thought. I didn't realize that I was the fool. Second, I wasn't a special being. Because now I know there are tons of superior beings around me. No, that's not all. I also think that a person can be special only when others acknowledge him or her. Third, opening my heart to someone isn't that bad. In the past, I couldn't even imagine showing my feelings like this. Fufu, I guess I talked too much. Ah, and I also realized that coffee tastes better when you put some milk and sugar in it, I think?

(Boo Boo -)

Eh? That makes four? Fufu, that's just a common pattern. Fufufu. Thanks to you, all these could happen. My world started shining. Producer... Thank you.

(SE)

Ah, I feel great. It feels like my heart has wings. Let's fly away! To the next world!

********************

A person can become anyone by wearing masks. You can be an evildoer or a saint. "Persona Infinite" Grant me your power, another part of me from the sea of mind.

********************

...what do you think? It's "Ad-lib Situation". The corner I practice acting.

(Boo Boo-)

What? The title bothers you? Well, we'll think about the title later. I wonder what world I need to create for this corner. You prepared the topic? Mmm...

(SE)

"Boy meets Girl. On a rooftop, a dramatic meeting. The wind starts blowing" I see. Will the story lead to love or... My power will be tested by this topic. Good. I accept the challenge. Start!

(SE)

HnHnHng~

(Door opens)

Ah, I've been waiting for you. Welcome to our promised land. Fufufu. I see you're confused. It doesn't matter for now. But, remember. Our meeting here is no accident. It's inevitable. The reason I was waiting for you was to... protect you.

(Explosion)

The world is collapsing... Did the Night of Collapse start already!? It can't be... It has never happened in any other timelines! You, there is no time! Hold my hand, and you must... have a kiss of the contract with me! To save the world, that is the only... magic!

(SE)

"New World Cinderella Asuka Episode 1. The day you meet a sympathizer" The wind starts... blowing.

(Boo Boo-)

That's strict. What's the problem? ...the story is too fast for viewers to catch up... there are too many proper nouns to understand... and above all, the setup is similar to a certain story... Don't talk like an editor. Hmm... It seems I need to strengthen the setup. I'll go figure it out. Look forward to my final draft. Whatever it may be, it will exceed your imagination.

(Shararan~)

Okay, you promised. When it's done, I want you to listen to it over here. Because this is our promised land.

(Ending)

Fuu... Quite some time has passed.

(Ahchoo)

(Asuka drinks coffee)

Since I finished my coffee. Shall we go inside? Fufufu. I had a good time today. I hope you feel the same. ...What? Ah, there was another corner. This is the last one. "One word with all my power, Cinderation"
(SE)

"Kugelschreiber" 

Okay, this is the real ending. Let's go somewhere warm, together. Fufu.

No comments:

Post a Comment