Friday, April 1, 2016

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Mezase! Cinderella No.1! Ohtsuki Yui




Mmm~ Something is not right. Hm? This one looks good! When taking pictures, I always look great from this angle! Good~ Good!

(Door opens)

Ah, producer! Hi~ Take a look at this! It's Yui's gravure photo from the photo shoot! I'm wearing a swim suit~ What do you think? Do I look sexy?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

I know, right? ...and what is that? It's funny! A sound effect? Yui wants to press it!

(Yui keeps pushing the button )

Ahahaha~ It's fun! ...Yes? What was I doing? I've been waiting for producer! Then I found the magazine that has Yui's gravure photo, so I was reading it. I had a lot of fun with the swim suit~ What's next? I want to do something mature!

(Boo Boo-)

What? There is no time for this? Did I read the radio script? Ah~ I read it! Of course! First I'm going to introduce myself and... eh... after the introduction... well... then I'll have small talk, okay?

(Boo Boo Boo -)

Don't give me that scary face, producer~ Yui is so motivated for her CD debut! She practices singing everyday... at a karaoke! ...what's different from my usual days? You've got me!

(Boo -)

Yui is good at talking, so she will make the show interesting for sure. You can count on me~ Let's see... Ah, I forgot! It was "Memory talk". For "Memory talk"... I'd like to talk about the hilarious moment at the waiting room...

(Boo Boo Boo -)

Eh!? Everyone will roll on the floor laughing! Yui changed her outfit and then (beep-) was (beep-) and it (beep-)! What do you think? Isn't it hilarious?

(Boo - Boo Boo Boo Boo -)

We can't air such thing? That's too strict~ So, we need to practice? The radio show? Eh~? Seriously, who practice radio show~? You know what they say, life has no script!

(Boo Boo -)

Muu~ Ah! Shall we go to karaoke to practice the show...?

(Boo Boo -)

Then how about doing it at a cafe with tea?

(Boo Boo -)

Don't be so mad. If we're going to do it, I want to have fun. For my sulking producer... here, I brought some candy. Yui wants it too! Oh, I want producer to put it in my mouth! Ah~

(Boo Boo Boo Boo -)

If you don't, Yui won't do the show. Hurry~ Ah~

(Producer feeds Yui)

Mmm~ It's delicious~ Let's finish the practice fast and go outside! Let's start!

***************************

Special debut project, Mezase! Cinderella No.1! This is the show where Yui works hard to increase her idol power. I'm your host, Ohtsuki Yui~ I'm a 17 year old high school senior! I like karaoke and exciting things! The person whom I like is... every friend of Yui!

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

See? I'm doing it well. This is the end~

(Boo Boo Boo Boo -)

I was just kidding~ Mmm... Yui usually worked as... a model, so she mainly did gravure sort of things. One day I wanted to sing too, and started as an idol. At first I was worried about hard lessons, but I found them interesting! You know, dancing and singing with other idols. Of course, I had chances to work with others when I was a model, but it's more common when you're an idol. And when the lesson is over, we go to a cafe or a karaoke together... It feels like I'm enjoying my life! Idols are the best!

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

However, it's my solo album this time! I was alone! As expected, I was nervous when recording the song. Ah, that's strange? Yeah! Yui also thought that was strange. Well... everyone gets nervous... when they have first experiences. When was your first experience, producer?

(Boo Boo Boo -)

Hmm? I was asking you about your first producing experience. Ah! Fufufu, you were thinking of something unhealthy, right?

(Boo Boo Boo -)

I like your reaction~ You're too easy.

(Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo -)

Alright, alright. I guarantee my CD has a darn good song, so please don't miss it! Am I right, producer?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Then let's keep this mood and move on to the next corner!

********************

"Special training! Face yesterday's myself by Memory talk!" Okay, this is the memory talk~ clap clap clap! Well... you said the waiting room story was NG, didn't you? Ah, I'm telling you, Yui's life is full of episodes! Because I make memories everyday. Let me think, yesterday~ After the lesson, I went to buy some clothes with RinaRina then went to a karaoke. Last week... where was it? A character shop? I went to buy a pin badge of the character that Kirari and Miria love lately. The other day... Yeah! I had a date with Chinatan! Are you envious? We went to... see someone's paintings. Then we drank tea at a cafe, and visited a good looking general store. It was great! Yui had never went to such a mature shop. Eh? What? Having fun is all I do? Of course! Producer, you make me laugh all the time! What else would you do except have fun?

(Boo Boo Boo-)

Studying? Ah~ that sort of stories. Leave it to me. Yui has unlimited stories to tell. Studying...? Yui recommends an English dictionary. You see, it's soft and thick enough to use as a pillow. Give it a try.

(Boo Boo Boo -)

Eh? No? But honestly, I don't like studying~ Oh, but Yui and teachers are close. I ask them everything that I don't know. When doing homework, I ask a smart student. Well, that's how I enjoy school~

(Boo Boo Boo -)

Eh? I need to do homework alone? Why? My school grade and test scores aren't that bad... I don't have any trouble so far.

(Boo Boo... Ding-dong Ding-dong)

What~? Producer, you're weird! Ahahaha! For other good memories... what have happened after I met producer are those memories. Yui was just thinking about having fun while working, but producer has been doing all the hard work. It felt kind of fresh... well~ I found him attractive! So, Yui thinks she should try a little~ harder.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Nyaha~ It's embarrassing to say something serious! Alright, the end!

(Boo Boo-)

Tell them more? You think I'll do that? You need to pay a fee from now on! Ah, if you take me to karaoke 100 times, I'll talk more.

(Boo Boo -)

I'm sorry to hear that~ This was Memory Talk!

********************

Look, producer~ Can we take some rest? Ah, how about going to drink new frappuccino? You know, the really sweet one!?

(Boo Boo -)

Eh~ but the next corner is Ad-lib corner. Why would anyone practice that?

(Boo Boo Boo -)

"You need to practice so that you can deal with any topic?" Well~ Ah! Any topics are fine, right? Then let's practice with what Yui comes up with!

(Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo -)

Nope~ I've decided it already! So...

********************

"Improve your acting skill! Ad-lib situation!" This is the topic!

(SE)

"Be a stubborn girlfriend, and ask your boyfriend to do whatever you want." What do you think? By the way, producer is the generous boyfriend.

(Boo Boo -)

I said you're the generous boyfriend. You should press "Ding-dong".

(Boo Boo Boo -)

Haa... Yui wants to go home now~

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Alright, good job~ Then here we go~

(SE)

Hey, do you like Yui?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Do you want to be with Yui all the time?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Fufu~ Then, will you go to karaoke with Yui?

(Ding...dong)

And you'll buy me frappuccino, right?

(Ding...dong)

Also, buy me clothes, accessories and... Ah! There are boots I want to have...

(Boo Boo Boo Boo -)

Man~ It doesn't work. But you'll go to karaoke with me and buy me frappuccino because producer still likes Yui and wants to be with Yui, right?

(Boo - Boo Boo Boo Boo -)

That was just acting? You mean you hate Yui?

(Boo Boo -)

Then you like Yui?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Nyaha! Yui also likes producer so much! See? I have no problem with ad-libbing. I'll succeed in the real recording too!

(SE)

Yay! And~ this was ad-lib situation corner!

******************************

Is this the end? Ah, I almost forgot the thing. "
Cast a spell on an ordinary word to make it cute!" Cinderella word corner."

(SE)

"Sudachi" I was your host, Ohtsuki Yui! Bye bye~

********************

Fwaa.... I'm tired. Hey hey, Yui did her best till the end, right? Is she a good girl?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Of course! So, producer, let's go to karaoke as a reward!

(Boo Boo Boo -)

Eh~! You said you would go to karaoke with me and buy me frappuccino grande!


(Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo -)

No! The die is cast! Now hurry up~ Let's go!

2 comments: