Sunday, December 6, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Mezase! Cinderella No.1! Sagisawa Fumika



Sagisawa Fumika's opening talk... I can just... talk about myself, right? Well... Before I came to this studio to record my CD, I visited a book cafe. I had never been there before, so I was a bit nervous, but I could get used to the place thanks to its calm atmosphere which came from the scents of books and coffee. I also found the first edition of an old novel and I pored over it. I was almost late because I spent too much time reading it.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Thank you. I'm glad I was on time. I'd like to visit there again for cafe latte and books with old covers. By the way, people often talk about the difference between cafe latte and cafe au lait. While cafe latte is a mixture of espresso and milk, cafe au lait is a mixture of drip coffee and milk. Since cafe latte itself means "cafe" and "latte", in other words "coffee" and "milk", there is no difference. But in Italy where it came from, coffee usually means espresso. That's why people distinguish them like that in Japan.

(Boo-)

Ah... Sorry. I lost track of the topic... I'm sorry. Then let's begin.

*******************

Special debut project, Mezase! Cinderella No.1! I'm Sagisawas Fumika, your host of Mezase! Cinderella No.1 where new idols work hard to become tomorrow's top idols! I'm sorry to start the show with a story that is nothing to do with idols.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Thank you. When I lost track of the topic again, don't hesitate to tell me.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Okay... well... Self introduction first. My name is Sagiaswa Fumika. I'm a 19 year old student. I attend a college while helping my uncle's bookstore. His bookstore has a lot of books, so it gives me a pleasure of meeting new books I haven't read yet and...

(Boo-)

Ah... I did it again. Sorry. Hmm... As I like books, my hobby is browsing bookstores. It's hard to describe the pleasure when I see an unfamiliar book, so I don't know how to express it... It just makes me happy. My major is literature, but as a mere bookworm, I once again realized that writing is a really difficult work to do.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

I made a CD debut lately and received a nice song. I still have a long way to go, but I tried to convey the feeling of every single word. Of course the melody is great and it showed me a new way which is different from the world of books.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Singing was sort of embarrassing to me... but I'll do my best. So... please root for me. I'll try hard to make this show decent too.

*******************

"Special training! Face yesterday's myself by Memory talk!" It's a corner where I talk about what happened yesterday, and rediscover my charm. Yesterday you say...? Yesterday was my day off, so I made a bookmark at home. Oh, making a bookmark is my hobby too. I read several books at once so I need the same number of bookmarks. When I put my own bookmark in my favorite book, it feels as if I enter the world of the book...

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

There are several origin stories of the word "bookmark(
)". Long ago, people snapped branches when they hiked to mark their current positions. So they named it "snapping a branch(枝折り)" which is the pronunciation of bookmark(しおり). Some say that the word came from "bending a branch". In Chinese character "bookmark()", two (dry) are lined up, which implies it is arranged. Plus, bookmarks are made of wood(). That's how the word was made.

(Boo-)

Ah... I'm getting off the subject again. I'm sorry. I did it without even realizing it...

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Fufu, you're generous. Looking back myself...? I think this moment could be a sort of bookmark. When we look back and bring back memories, we make the bookmarks in our hearts...

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

I guess I was condescending a bit. I'm a little ashamed... This was the memory talk corner.

*******************

"Lesson! Increase your acting power! Ad-lib situation". In this corner, I challenge to acting which is an essential skill to idols by ad-libbing in a situation according to an assignment. This is today's topic.

(Bababam)

"Confess your love to your crush in an empty library" ...Nobody is... in the library? Hmm... I'm sure most of libraries have librarians...? ...Yes? Behind bookshelves? But you should be quiet in a library...

(Boo-)

Yes? "For example, if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" I see... That's a very philosophical question. I think this assignment is worth trying. First of all, physically, when a tree falls, it will make a sound. But if no one is around to observe it, you can't prove that it did. This philosophical question came from the thought experiment of Schrödinger. According to this, an observers influences an event itself, which means...

(Boo Boo Boo-)

Eh... "You want to listen to words of love, not philosophy?" I see. I made the mistake again... Then, I need to talk about... "love". Well... I read all kinds of books, so I sometimes read love stories. But I've been thinking that such things are nothing to do with my life, so...

(Boo-)

I already heard that this corner is tough, but this is more difficult than I thought... I've got it. I'll try my best.

(Dirin~)

I like you.

(Boo-)

Well... I think I expressed the idea concisely and clearly... Yes? You couldn't feel my emotion? Surely... I couldn't imagine the feeling in detail, which is why it lacked my emotion. It's hard. I wonder why people started to call it "confession" in the first place...

(Boo-)

Okay, I see what you mean, so please... give me more time... Okay, I think I'm ready. Would you play the music?

(Dirin~)

Imagine this book is me, and borrow it.

(Boo-)

Was that a wrong answer too...? Yes? "Don't act like a librarian who recommends books?" Fufu, that was a witty comment. It seems we've talked about the topic enough, so let's move on to the next corner...

(Boo Boo Boo Boo -)

I knew you wouldn't just let me skip it... What should I do to overcome this huge challenge... Confession... in a library... In a library, people... borrow... Ah! I came up with an idea! Well... Would you play the music again?

(Dirin~)

Well... Please borrow me with the book!

(Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Fufu, I guess you liked it. Did I pass the lesson then?

(Bababam~)

Thank you. I'm so glad that I made it. I hope I won't be in a situation where I have to confess my love. This was
Ad-lib situation corner.

*******************

This is the ending. I'm glad you have listened to my show. I think what I've experienced today will be a fine bookmark, and be put in the book called "my experience". And... although there were troubles here and there, I felt that straying from the my path might be fun... No, it's fun. Try departing from your path sometimes and enjoy yourself with appreciating flowers on the field or listening to voices of children having conversations. Just enjoy the different world for a while. And... at times, please think of me, Sagisawa Fumika. But please know that you can't borrow Sagisawa Fumika in libraries.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Fufufu.
Then the last petit corner! "Cast a spell on an ordinary word to make it cute! Cinderella word" and farewell.

(Dadadan)

"Book cover". I was your host, Sagisawa Fumika. I hope you have a great day...

6 comments:

  1. Good Job, my bro are gonna enjoy this CD drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, if you are free. Can you translate the PARTY TIME CD Drama?
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25962084

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please translate Asuka's Mezase Cinderella no.1 Pleassseeeee!!! Plz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your translations! Whenever you are free, do you think you can do Yuka's drama track from the latest batch? Would be very much appreciated.

      Delete
  5. Please translate Asuka's drama track..! Please!

    ReplyDelete