Sunday, November 22, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Mezase! Cinderella No.1! Tachibana Arisu


H, Hello! I'm Tachibana. I'm hoping your kind support. ...Yes. Is this a script? Hmm? I already got one. It's changed? It's so sudden. I need to get the newest script at least 3 days before the recording.

(rustling)

Special debut project, Mezase! Cinderella No.1! Today's theme is "Arisu in Wonderland" and I'll deliver my märchen talk to you... Wait, what is this!? This is not my gimmick!

(Boo Boo-)

...A, As I'm a pro, I'll do what is assigned, but I'm sure there are idols who are more suitable for this theme. Why me...? This is a total mismatch.

(Boo Boo-)

Haa... Okay... Then give me some time to read the script.

(Boo Boo Boo Boo -)

What? There is no time for that? This... This is ridiculous! Yes? The recording has started already? W, What... Come on! Treat me like a pro! Don't start it like that! Hgg...
Special debut project, Mezase! Cinderella No.1... This is a show where new idols try various things to increase their idol power. The host of "Mezase! Cinderella No.1" is me, Tachibana... Tachibana Arisu... Today's theme is... Must I do it?

(Boo -)

Haa... Today's theme is
"Arisu in Wonderland". I, Tachibana, will deliver my märchen talk to you.

(Boo Boo Boo Boo -)

Too stiff? That's who I am. I can't... make it cute.

(Boo -)

Alright... You want me to make the opening more cute, right? Here I go. T, Today's theme is
"Arisu in Wonderland". I, Tachibana, will deliver my märchen talk to you~ ...how was it?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

It... It was cute? Haa... I don't understand adults. Can't believe they like this... Then I'll introduce myself this time. I'm Tachibana Arisu. I'm 12 years old and in 6th grade in elementary school. My blood type is A and my hobby is reading books. I often read mystery novels. And...

(Boo Boo-)

Eh? ..."Too stiff. Introduce yourself with a
märchen image..." Look, I don't think my introduction needs märchen things. ...there is a sample in the script so follow it...? Haa...

(rustling)

Hey... Do I really need to do this?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Okay... Here goes nothing. I'm Arisu. Tachibana Arisu. I'm 12 years old. My favorite food is strawberry shortcake and strawberry
parfait. Arisu is so~ nervous, but she'll do her best. Please root for her~

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

I, I told you. This is not my gimmick... It, It wasn't cute at all! This introduction script is... a lie.

(Boo Boo-)

What? It's not a lie? Well... that's sort of true. I don't hate strawberries and don't feel... I do feel nervous. No, that's not what meant, I was talking about the tone! Anyway, I'll try my best till the end. Then, well... Everyone who is listening to this show, please listen to it to the end.

(Boo Boo-)

Haa... Make it cute... right? Everyone, please listen to it to the end!

********************

Please Listen to my memory.
Märchen memory talk! This is a corner where I happily talk about my märchen-like memory. Well, could you change the title of the corner? It's embarrassing... And, aren't you ashamed to make me do this?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Is that so... Haa...
märchen-like memory... I don't have a memory like that.

(Boo Boo-)

Hmm...
märchen... let me think... It's like a fairy tale, isn't it? Well... Ah, I have one. When I was young, my parents took me to a musical once. The story was like a dream. The protagonist overcame a difficult situation with power of songs and everyone's cheer. Well... I hardly cry or smile, so there were things that didn't go well. But while I watched the musical, well... for the first time, I was moved to tears. My parents saw me and smiled. Fufu. That's how it started. I started to believe that music has power and I wanted to make music that can touch people's hearts. I will be happy if there is a person who listens to my song and feels something. Ah! W, Wait. It wasn't märchen-like at all. I guess I've failed.

(Diriring~)

Thank god! N, No. I don't like this
märchen corner itself! But... well, okay. Let's move on to the next corner. This was märchen memory talk.

********************

Welcome to the world of fairy tales!
Märchen situation! In this corner, I will express myself with a cute voice in a märchen-like situation. Cute...? Haa... Alright. This is the situation.

(sound effect)

"You're pretty princess Arisu from a fairy tale. Invite your listeners to the magic tea time!" ...Haa? There are too many points I want to argue about! What is pretty princess Arisu? What is the magic tea time anyway?

(Boo Boo-)

Stop the nitpicking...? If you don't see any problem, you're the one with problems. But... building a fictional world is also my work, isn't it? Okay, I will.

(Diriring~)

Greetings, dear listeners. We are holding the magic tea time in our fairy tale land. Although it's small, I sincerely wish you will show up. Yours respectfully, p...pretty princess Arisu...

(Boo Boo Boo Boo -)

W, Why? I searched on the internet to see how people write an invitation card, so it must be perfect! ...Be cuter...? Is, Is that the only thing you can say!?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Ugh... Okay. Be cuter... right...? Here it goes. Hey listeners. This is pretty princess Arisu from a fairy tale land. I'd like to have a happy tea time with you, so... if you're free, please come join the party. I, I'll be waiting~ Hnn... I can't do it!

(Diriring~)

Eh? It was cute? I'm not cute, you know! I can't even show a childlike innocence...

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

What? That's why you liked it? S, Stop it. I don't understand the reason at all. Could you elaborate? ...It shows my character and that's cute? Well, what kind of character is that? Anyway... I'm glad you liked it. Fufu. Ah! B, But that doesn't mean I like
märchen!

********************

This is the ending. How was my...
märchen radio? Frankly, I still don't understand it. But if you enjoyed it, I would be happy. Well... I also felt... being cute is not as bad as I thought. Ah, wait! It's slightly... slightly better than bad. Now the last petit corner! "Cast a spell on an ordinary word to make it cute. Cinderella word" and farewell.

(sound effect)

"Tea spoon". I was your host, Tachibana Arisu. Bye bye~

********************

Haa... Thank you everyone. Wait, producer! What is wrong with you!? I know being cute is important to idols, but you were a little persistent... Yes?
You thought making me a bit angry could bring out my pure heart? Ah! Y, You don't need to apologize! I was the one who didn't understand your intention. W, Well... do you know the story, "Through the Looking-Glass"? It's the sequel of " Alice's Adventures in Wonderland". My parents used to tell me the story. In the tale, Alice holds a reverse printed book up to a mirror and goes on an adventure. The truth is sometimes reversed... Producer wanted to bring out my true nature by making me play the role of the opposite of me! That was so clever... ...Eh? What is this? My next schedule... I see. You're showing me my next schedule at this moment... Producer is really great!

(rustling)

Let's see... A new program. Starring Tachibana Arisu and Abe Nana. The title is... Welcome to the
märchen world. The mysterious mini concert of cute Arisu and Mimimin Usamin... W, Wait! What is this!? Y, You mean... All I did today was to prepare the concert!?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

I should have known! I still can't appreciate you!... Next time... well... please make me want to see you again...

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Ehe.

4 comments:

  1. Men, what do you about translate the 4 koumas from The Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls - Ensemble! this only translated until episode 10 in english.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *what do you think about...

      Delete
    2. I don't know how to use photoshop. And there is no way I can find those 4 koumas.

      Delete
  2. This is great, very cute. Thanks for all the translation works. I was hoping you could maybe do Fumika next, only if you have time of course.

    ReplyDelete