Sunday, July 26, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Magic Hour ep 15




Miho: Welcome to Magic Hour's tea time! Everyone, hello. I'm glad you're at the midnight tea time. This show invites guests from 346 production and I have a pleasant conversation with them. Today's host is me, Kohinata Miho. Magic Hour between today and tomorrow. It's a short time, but I hope I can have a good time. Nice to meet you.

********************

Miho: Then this is Magime corner, short for Magic Hour mail. It seems we've got a story already. I'll read it. This is from radio name "Summer lady". Summer lady san, MagiHour! Eh... "Miho san, please date me!" ...Eh!? I, I'm not...! Wait, wasn't this story sent by a girl...? Ah... there is more. "...that's how much I like you as a girl." Ah, you were a girl indeed. Thank you. It says "Since Miho san has short hair, I follow the same hair style. Have you thought about letting your hair grow long?" I'm glad you follow my hair style. Well... I do like long hair. But I think long hair style only suits adults... So when I become an adult, it will be nice to have long hair. Fufufu. This was Magime corner. I wait for your stories!

********************

Miho: Then let's meet our guests for the tea time. Today we have two guests who have strong personalities. Please come in!
Yuko: Psychic~ MagiHour! Hello, I'm psychic idol Yuko, Hori Yuko!
Miho: Yes, and...
Haruna: My eyes... MagiHour! Hello, I'm Kamijo Haruna with her trade mark, shining glasses.
Miho: Yes~ This time, we invited shining spoon Yuko, Hori Yuko and the girl with shining glasses, Kamijo Haruna as guests.
Haruna: I'll do my best!
Yuko: Yes! I'll do my best!
Miho: I heard you two are working in wide-ranging fields...

Yuko: What does that mean!?
Haruna: It sounds like we're in charge of variety shows!
Yuko: It's true that when I show my power, somehow the mood gets funny but...
Haruna: It's true that when I talk about glasses, somehow the mood gets funny but...
Miho: ...Doesn't that mean that you're funny?
Yuko: Uggh...
Haruna: I can't argue with that...
Miho: So, I'm going to run today's tea time with two entertaining guests. Let's do our best.

********************

Miho: Yes, this is Magic Minute corner. It's a corner where guests talk to cast magic. Please pick up a topic paper from the box.
Yuko: Haruna, show me what you've got!
Haruna: I will shoot a nice topic with the shining glasses! Here goes nothing!
Miho: Chaka Chaka Chaka... Tada! The topic is?
Haruna: H, Here it is! Let me see... "A story about your mistake"...Eh?
Yuko: A mistake? I have plenty of it!
Haruna: Ughh... About my mistake...?
Miho: Then "A story about 
your mistake", start!
Haruna: The biggest mistake I made lately was...
Yuko: I don't know...
Haruna: What's Yuko's biggest mistake?
Yuko: When I brought a fork instead of a spoon, maybe...? That was painful. And very critical.
Miho: F, Fork...? Is that a mistake?
Yuko: That's a huge mistake! In a psychic association!
Miho: There is a psychic association?
Yuko: Psychic associations do exist!
Haruna: That's a mistake that doesn't appeal to me...
Yuko: No No! Forks are not allowed. If there is a psychic who bends forks, he must be an unlicensed psychic or a beginner, or a comedian.
Miho: I, I see... How about Haruna?
Haruna: To me... Ah! there is a mistake I make sometimes!
Miho: What kind of mistake is it?
Haruna: It seems I'm going to make the same mistake since I didn't bring another one. Then Miho, could you wear my glasses for a second?
Miho: Hmm? You want me to wear them?
Haruna: Now now, wear these glasses.
Yuko: It came at last, her catch phase!
Miho: Yeah, I've wore them...
Haruna: Ehehe. Anyway Yoku, do they look good on her?
Yuko: Of course~ Miho looks cute even when she wears them!
Miho: T, Thanks. But, this is a mistake?
Haruna: Of course I think they suit you. Miho has a good looking Megane face!
Miho: O, Okay... Thanks...
Haruna: But I've just made a huge mistake!
Yuko: Why?
Haruna: Because I lent her my glasses, I can't see Miho's face! What a terrible mistake!
Miho: Ah... Obviously, Haruna isn't wearing her glasses.
Haruna: Uha~ I'm embarrassed~ Don't look at Haruna's face! No!
Yuko: Eh!? Is it really that serious!?
Haruna: I can't see things well and feel embarrassed... This is a totally mistake!
Miho: O, Okay... This is the end of Yuko and Haruna's stories about mistakes. And the judgement is?

 (Ding...Ding dong)

Miho: Ah, I guess we've barely made it.
Haruna: We did it!
Yuko: Yeah! But I didn't know Haruna's weak point was on...
Haruna: Ughh... Yeah...
Miho: I'll give your glasses back. Thank you.
Haruna: Ha~ Now I can see. But I failed to see Miho wearing glasses...
Yuko: It's important to prepare the spare equipment. I also prepare my spare spoons...
Haruna: Normally I carry spare glasses in my bag. But when I go to a studio and forget to bring my bag just like today, I make the mistake.
Miho: I see... But we accomplished the assignment thanks to that...! This was Magic Minute corner.

********************

Miho: Now, since we passed the Magic Minute corner, it's time for the guest talk corner.
Haruna: I feel ashamed~
Yuko: Are you still suffering from that!?
Haruna: No No, glasses are part of my face! And they were taken away...!
Yuko: But it was you that gave her the glasses?
Haruna: Khh...
Miho: Fufufu, you two are funny as expected.
Yuko: What!? It feels like I became a laughing stock!?
Haruna: Well, it's not a big deal. Sometimes we sing serious songs on a stage, but you truly feel happy when you show fans what you like and please them.
Yuko: True... My favorite moments are when I see surprised fans or their smiles after I bend a spoon with my psychic power.
Miho: That's nice. I think those are great moments to idols.
Yuko: Then will you join us, Miho?
Haruna: Come on~ Glasses idol!
Miho: I, I like... acting, but a comedy is little...
Yuko: Acting and telling jokes have a lot in common!
Miho: J, Jokes!? I'll... think about that later!

********************

Miho: Alright, I don't want to spoil the fun, but the magical time has passed in the blink of an eye, it's time to say good bye.
Yuko: Wasn't it too fast!? Hmm... Maybe it's a time slip!
Haruna: That's because I failed to check the time while I took off my glasses.
Miho: W, Well... the time passed fast because it was fun, right?
Haruna: Ehehe, yeah!
Miho: The conversation with both of you were so fun, the time passed really quickly. Now I understand why they call you variety idols.
Yuko: Yeah!
Haruna: I loved it!
Miho: Then today's story ends here. The midnight tea time, Magic Hour. Tonight's tea time was delightful thanks to...
Yuko: MagiHour~ I'm Hori Yuko and...
Haruna: MagiHour. I'm Kamijo Haruna and!
Miho: I'm your host, Kohinata Miho. Please look forward to the next week's guests. I hope you have fallen under our spell...
All: Bye bye~


No comments:

Post a Comment