Thursday, July 23, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Magic Hour ep 14



Miho: Welcome to Magic Hour's tea time! Everyone, hello. I'm glad you're at the midnight tea time. This show invites guests from 346 production and I have a conversation with them. From now on, your host is me, Kohinata Miho. Magic Hour between today and tomorrow. It's a short time, but I hope I can have a good time. Nice to meet you.

********************

Miho: Fu... Being a host makes me nervous, but I want to do my best as a senpai of 346 production. Then this is Magime corner, short for Magic Hour mail. I guess we've got a story already. I'll read it. This is from radio name "Ahgaru, not Noboru". Ahgaru san, Magihour! It says "I feel nervous easily. I heard Miho has been curing the same problem little by little since she became an idol. How did you do that?" Ehehe, well... I couldn't cure the habit entirely... Hmm... I had been wondered why I always got nervous. So I tried to figure it out. And I found out that nervousness comes from the wish of being great. Well... as an idol, it is natural that I want to look beautiful on a stage and be good at anything... But then I thought differently. What really matters is pleasing fans that watch us. And that made me feel better when I got nervous. ...I'm sorry if I overstepped my place. Ehehe. This was Magime corner. I wait for your stories.

********************

Miho: Then let's meet our guests of the tea time. Today, we have an unexpected combination of two idols. Please come in!
Koume: Ehe... Ehehe... Summer is the season of scary stories... Can I talk about... something scary...?
Karin: Eheh!?
Koume: Just kidding... I didn't mean to scare... you... Hello, Magihour. I'm Shirasaka Koume...
Miho: Yes, this is Shirasaka Koume who is famous for telling scary stories and...
Karin: Hellong...! Ah...
Koume: long?
Karin: Hello, everyone. Nice to meet you! Magihour. I, I'll do my best today!
Miho: Okay!
Koume: Your name...
Karin: Ah, yeah! I'm Domyoji Karin! Nice to meet you!
Miho: Alright! I'm going to run the show with Domyoji Karin, a shrine maiden whose family runs a shrine.
Karin: I, I'll do my best!
Miho: Then let's enjoy the tea time with these two. Nice to meet you.
Koume: Okay~
Karin: N, Nice to meet you!

********************

Miho: Yes, this is Magic Minute corner. It's a corner where guests talk to cast magic. Then please pick up a topic paper from the box.
Koume: Karin should do it...
Karin: M, Me!? ...Okay!
Miho: Chakachakachaka... Tada! The topic is?
Karin: Here it is! Eh... It says "A scary story"... Eh!?
Koume: Ehehe... I'm good at that...
Karin: Ah, no! Koume! It will be too scary if Koume tells the story. So I, I'll do it!
Miho: I, I'm not fond of such stories but... Karin, go girl! Then "A scary story", start!
Karin: Well... Uhm! There was a ghost problem in Cinderella project department of 346 production.
Miho: Eh!? Really!?
Koume: Yes... there was...
Karin: But it was just a misunderstanding. It wasn't real.
Miho: I see. That's a relief... Then what is scary about it?
Karin: Well... I was taking a shrine maiden lesson, so they asked me to perform a purification rite.
Koume: Karin, the outfit looked great on you...
Karin: Eh, ehehe... I changed my clothes to perform the rite. In the 346 production's dressing room.
Miho: Hmm Hmm...
Koume: That outfit was... actually yours...
Karin: Ah, well... eh... Y, Yes... I put it in my dorm... But I didn't know I would have a chance to use it.
Miho: Mmm. So?
Karin: Ah, and then... When everything was over, I went back to the dressing room and...
Miho: And..?
Karin: Oh gosh, my clothes was gone!
Koume: Heee~!
Miho: Kyaa!
Karin: W, Why did you make such noise, Koume!?
Koume: Because that's what other people... normally do...
Miho: I was so scared!
Koume: Ehehe.
Karin: Ah, that's the end of my story.
Miho: Ah? Eh? Ah! the end? Then the judgement is...

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Miho: It's a success!
Karin: We made it!
Koume: Great... anyway, were you okay after your clothes was gone?
Karin: I went back to the dorm wearing my shrine maiden outfit...
Miho: W, Were you okay...?
Karin: It, It was fine since I was used to it, but... people thought I was doing cosplay... I'm embarrassed...
Koume: Heh... I wonder where the clothes went...
Karin: Ah, rookie trainer san thought it was an outfit and put it in the closet. So it's okay!
Miho: I see. It's a mercy. Anyway, it was a huge success! This was Magic Minute corner.

********************

Miho: Now, since we passed Magic Minute corner, let's start Guest Talk corner.
Karin: Haa... I'm glad we made it without an accident...
Koume: I thought you were going to tell us a real scary story... They say that when you tell a scary story, it summons ghosts...
Karin: No No No! T, That's not right!
Koume: But there are words that ward off ghosts and spirits when you speak it.
Karin: R, Really!? I want to know that!
Koume: Karin... do you want to know? Miho too?
Miho: I, I want to know too...
Koume: They say that ghosts... hate embarrassing words...
Karin: E, Embarrassing words...
Koume: I know a person who kept speaking the names of underwears and banished ghosts.
Miho: R, Really!?
Karin: But it's better than being chased by ghosts... P, Pan..!
Miho: No!!! Stop, this was the end of Guest Talk corner!

********************

Miho: Alright, I don't want to spoil the fun, but the magical time has passed in the blink of an eye, it's time to say good bye.
Koume: Karin... The talk corner became shorter...
Karin: Ah... Sorry...
Miho: S, Sorry...
Karin: It's okay, don't worry. This is my fault.
Miho: But Karin and Koume combination feels fresh somehow. I think you two look good together.
Karin: Well, this is my first time on a radio show so... Koume helped me a lot!
Koume: Ah... It was fun...
Miho: And now, today's story ends here. The midnight tea time, Magic Hour. Tonight's tea time was delightful thanks to...
Koume: MagiHour. I'm Shirasaka Koume and...
Karin: MagiHour. I'm Domyoji Karin and...
Miho: Your host, Kohinata Miho. Please look forward to the next week's guests. Then I hope you have fallen under our spell...
All: Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment