Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Mezase! Cinderella No.1! Hori Yuko



There are worlds that you still don't know. Yes, psychic power is one of them. Fufufu. Today, I, the psychic idol Yuko is going to show you listeners the mystery of psychic power! The opening psychic is... teleport! When I speak something, my voice will teleport! Listen carefully! Mmm... Mmm! ...Now... my voice... is one beat... behind! Ahaha! What do you think!?

(Boo Boo-)

Eh!? Why is it Boo Boo? It actually worked! Eh... that's more like ventriloquism than psychic power? W, What are you talking about! That is undeniable psychic power! It's called "psychic voice teleport"! I sent my voice to the space and then brought it back to the mike. Get it? Yes? Do you understand now?

(Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Mmm... Take this! Now you want to press psychic Ding-dong... So!? How was my "You want to press psychic Ding-dong" attack!?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Success! I'm glad you understood me! Then I'll reorganize my mind again, and start the radio!

****************************

Tonight, you will be witnesses of a huge miracle. Psychic Yuko presents, Psychic Yuko's Psychic radio! Listeners, pick your ears and listen carefully! Ah-hahaha!

(Boo Boo Boo-)

Wait, wait! The atmosphere is great right now, so don't disturb it! ...Yes? Don't talk about psychic power now? What do you...!? If you remove psychic power from me, I'm just a cute and lively girl~

(Boo Boo Boo-)

Y, You didn't have to deny it so badly...

(Boo Boo Boo-)

It, It feels like you're pressing Boo Boo harder than usual. Ha... Alright. I'll do it normally.

(Opening)

"Special debut project, Mezase! Cinderella No.1! This is a radio where new idols work hard to increase their idol power. But today, it's not Mezase! Cinderella No.1! but it's Psychic Yuko's Psychic radio! I'm your host, Hori Yuko! Psychic BGM, start!

(Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo)

Hahaha! Since I said it first, there is no turning back! Then let me introduce myself. Listeners, from now on, please call me the world's best psychic idol, Psychic Yuko! To show everyone my great power, I'm trying hard as a dancing, singing, psychic using idol! I'll deal with other corners with my psychic ad-lib, so please root for me!

(Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Eh~ Are you sure I can't have the psychic radio? Hmm... Then I have no choice but to cast "You want to press psychic Ding-dong" just like the opening...

(Ding Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Waa~ Thank you! Then shall we start the first corner?

***************************

Tonight, the great psychic Yuko's secret shall be revealed at last... Listeners out there will be witnesses of this age. Psychic idol Yuko's saga! Hori Yuko, 16 years old. Yuko was born in an ordinary family in Fukui province. But not like people around her, she got an extraordinary talent since she was young. And her ability was awaken when she was an elementary school student! At lunch time, the power exploded without warning! The spoon she was holding was being bent by itself! Classmates looked at her with envy! There was a storm of applause! Fufufu... Hahaha! After that happened, she trained everyday to learn other psychic powers even though her talent was powerful enough! Keep going, Yuko! Until the world knows your psychic power! Psychic Yuko's saga, to be continued~

***********************

Fufufu... That was perfect! Then now, I'm going to show you spoon bending which is the beginning of my psychic life! Listeners, this will happen really fast, so try not to miss it! Here goes nothing~ Mmm! Bend yourself, spoon! Bend~!! Haa!! See? It is bent!!

(Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Eh!? But it's bent! What? Didn't I bend it by force? Ah~ You mean "Psychic use of force"? Wow producer~ how did you know that! That's true. The point is, it was bent by my power! That's what you're trying to say, right?

(...Ding-dong Ding-dong)

That's a relief. Well, listeners, how was my cool psychic power?

(Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Why did you suddenly press the button like saying "I've had enough"? ...They can't see whether the spoon was bent or not because I'm on radio? ...Ehit! You want to press psychic Ding-dong!!

(Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Mmm. Now you understand how great I am! My saga will continue, so please pay attention to me! This was psychic Yuko's saga~

**************************

"Lesson! Increase your acting power! Psychic situation". In this corner, I challenge to acting which is an essential skill to idols by using psychic power in a situation according to an assignment! Fufufu... I'll show you my psychic acting power. Today's assignment is this!

(Bababam!)

"Call out your crush and confess your love." Oh~ this is what you want? Fufufu... I have no problem with this! Mmm! I'm going to use my psychic call... Come one, telepathy~!

**********************

"Come to me... my crush... Come over here... Come over here~"

(Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Eh!? W, Wait! I'm still calling him out! I was about to use psychic confession... Ah, by the way "Psychic confession" is an application of "Psychic use of force" and "You want to press psychic Ding-dong" so...

(Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Eh? No?

(Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

A, Alright, alright! What's wrong with that? ...Okay... Make it cute like an idol? I see! You wanted me to do "Psychic moe moe lovely", right?

(....Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Thank you! Then I'll go back to the confession scene. Make it cute... cute... Alright! Let's go!

***********************

"Take this! Psychic sudden approach! Dadadada~ smack! ...H, How do you feel? Is your heart pounding? Ehehe, I love you!"

***********************
W, Was it good? I see... But it's kind of embarrassing too... No, it is embarrassing! I don't want to startle my friend! Producer, I request to try it again!

(Boo Boo-)

Mmm... Take this! You want to press psychic Ding-dong~

(Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Hnn... How stubborn... I give up for now, but please edit that part! Please!! This was Psychic situation corner! Please cut the scene!

***********************

The ending! Did you enjoy psychic Yuko's psychic radio? I was happy to show my various psychic power! Although I lost control of my power...

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

You should have pressed Boo- Boo- instead of Ding-dong! Then the last petit corner. "Cast a spell on an ordinary word to make it cute! Cinderella word" and farewell!

*******************

"Ring of wisdom" This was Hori Yuko~! Bye bye~

*******************

Thank you for your support, staffs~ Ha~ it was fun. To think that psychic Yuko's name will be famous throughout the country... I'm touched~ But will "Psychic call" actually work? I haven't done it before, maybe I should try it now. Okay! Mmm! The door shall be opened and here comes the guy who really loves me... Come to me...!

(Door opens)

Eh!? The door is actually opened? Ah... P, Producer? Eh.. Eh~!? This can't be...! Ah! Producer, it's nothing! Never mind! I said it's really nothing! Now now, let's go back now! Psychic teleport to producer's car! No! I don't have a fever at all!

2 comments:

  1. Can you do the drama track of Cute Jewelries 002? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can. But that's too long. I'm not sure when I'll start.

      Delete