Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Mezase! Cinderella No.1! Frederica Miyamoto




Everyone, Bonjour. Today, I , Miyamoto Frederica is going to send her voice from the cafe in your town, celebrating her debut.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Hng Hng Hng~ Are you surprised? Everyone, Bonjour~ I'm Frederica! Do you know me? Of course you do! Cause this is Frederica's radio! The publicity of Frederica is 100%~

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Today, we're going to leave the studio and record the radio in a cafe! Ah, I think I've seen a program like this? Women are gathered around, eating sweets and talking about their love story! Aren't there any guests? Am I... the only one?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Wow~ Fre chan is the host and guest, playing a double role, she is so popular~ Eh, hmm... Hello, I'm your host Miyamoto. Hello, I'm the guest, Frederica~ How was it? But I'm lonely~ Can I call someone now? I think Mio will come here fast.

(Boo-)

Ah, I see~ Mio is a high school student. Is she taking a class? You know, I'm a college student, college! A four-year-course. Ah, but don't ask me about the measure(credits), unless it's about the difference between cm and inch kind of thing. Was that too difficult? Ahaha! Then let's start my cool radio in this cool cafe~

*******************

"Special debut project, Mezase! Cinderella No.1! I'm Miyamoto Frederica, your host of Mezase! Cinderella No.1 where new idols work hard to increase their idol power and become tomorrow's top idols!" Yum~ Oh, this lemon cake is delicious! Crunch crunch~ Although it doesn't have any lemon in it. Is this just lemon flavored cake? Here, try it, staff san! but, they're still working right? Ah, but I'm working too~ How about we get some rest since we worked a lot?

(Boo-)

Okay~ I'll work. My name is Miyamoto Frederica. My family name is made up of Chinese character and my first name is made up of Katakana, isn't it nice? It might be nice if it was Miyamoto Andre. Anyway, the reason my name is like this... is because my mom is French and my dad is Japanese. I was born in Paris... Yeah, I got nothing to hide! Fre chan is Parisienne! Wow~ Though I don't understand French and may get lost in Paris.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

And I'm 19 years old... Ah, right. My birthday is February 14th. I was born on Valentine's Day. Lovely angel indeed~ I take not only chocolates, but also birthday presents! Was it enough for my introduction? Oh, wait. I didn't dye my hair... but you can't see me on radio anyway. If you want to see it, come to my concert or events. And you show Frederica your hair too.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Sales talk was perfect, Fre chan's condition is the best today. The cake was tasty too. I loved it! Now the ending~

(Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Ah, we still have some corners? Then first, Our destination is Champs Elysees of Japan! I want to stroll with a camera. Hng hng hng~ Oh, you pay the bill~

*******************

"Special training! Face yesterday's myself by Memory talk!" It's a corner where I talk about what happened yesterday, look back at myself then rediscover my charm. Anyway, we're in a shopping district... Actually it's near my office. So yesterday I bought... Ah, there it is! Auntie! It's Andre... I mean, It's Frederica~ Yahoo~ She sells really delicious korokkes. Do you know this place? Of course you don't~ Cause I found it yesterday. But if you don't know this korokke, you've wasted 30% of your life. So, eh... I want this common flavor please~ I had a curry korokke yesterday. Today I'll have a common flavor! I wonder what it tastes like~ Speaking of which, I heard korokke came from croquette in France, is it true? Fumika told me the story so I guess it is. Wow~ Waa... It's delicious before I even taste it... Then excuse me for a moment... I'll try it~ Yum! Waa, it's delicious! Auntie! This common korokke tastes common good! Hmm... so the common flavor means sweet potato and ground meat taste. But it's no longer a common flavor. It's a tasty flavor! ...Eh? You have a new menu? Crab meat cream? That sounds nice! Great! I want to taste it! I haven't eaten anything since yesterday... Eh, it's on the house? Oh my, I feel sorry~ but I know I'll take it eventually. Thank you! Yum.

(Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

It's delicious~ The cream is so soft. Auntie, I'm sure people will love it. Ah, right. I released my CD. Consider selling Fre chan's CD and the crab meat cream as a set. It will sell promptly. Bye then~ Hmm, next... Ah, Hi~ I'm Frederica. Is he my fan? Love you~ When I walk along the street, people sometimes talk to me. It reminds me that I'm an idol. See, they gave me this tissue. Last time, I received a ticket that I can buy contact lens cheaper~ Do you envy me?

(Boo Boo Boo-)

Yes? Don't I disguise myself? Hmm~ No. No matter how I disguise, they notice my aura. Ehehe.

(Boo Boo-)

Yeah? That's not what you're talking about? Well, never mind, never mind. Yesterday, I was limping on my way back home after the work, just like today. I was Limp-derica. Hmm? Limp-derica sounds good. Don't you want to make a program where I go limp and walk around to eat delicious foods all day? I'll be happy, and the show will be popular.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Are you looking favorably on my idea? I guess improvising idea is important. Yes, yes! My body is also made up of 70% of improvising. The other 30% is korokke. Wow~ Alright, let's go over there this time~

*******************

"Lesson! Increase your acting power! Ad-lib situation". In this corner, I challenge to acting which is an essential skill to idols by ad-libbing in a situation according to an assignment! Today's assignment is this.

(Bababam)

"Confess your love to the senpai you love." Wait, wait. Isn't this wonderful? We're really at the park! ...What? We're supposed to be here? Nice control~ It's not a car navigation, but Frederica navigation! Wait, wait, are you okay staff san? Aren't you tried? They say eating korokke gives you energy. Here, Fre chan is going to feed you. Ah! There is a cat! Come here~ Nya Nya~ Here, I'll give you this korokke~

(Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

...Huh? Are you pissed? Ah, because I didn't feed you?

(Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Eh? No, no? That's not true? Then what...? Ah, I've got to run the corner. Was the topic "Confess my love"? It's hard for them to understand your mind if you don't talk straight. But sometimes it's hard to talk straight. Like, your zipper is undone~ kind of stuff.

(Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Ah, I was doing "Confess your love to the senpai you love", right? Then here I go. ...Ah, by the way... my parents, it seems mom fell in love with dad at first sight and did a moonlight flit with him. Wow~ How passionate! But I heard French people don't confess their love often... But since we're in Japan, maybe it doesn't matter.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Ah, yes, it was confession. Confession... Then here I go.

(Diring~)

I like you! I like you! So much, I love you~

(Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Huh? Was something wrong? I thought it was idol-lish. She purposedly calls him out to a park then confesses! That sounds like pure love. I'm surprised the girl is the one who shows her love first. And senpai is usually older than her! Is that allowed?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

It is!? So she is a predator. I know~ meat is delicious. Then let's begin~

(Diring~)

Hey, boy~ Don't you want to go down the slide with me?

(Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Hmm, I said it to the boy who was playing over there, but somehow he ran away. What a shy boy~ ...Be more serious? Oh, that sets me on fire! Alright, I'll do it again~

(Diring~)

Senpai, how about playing on the swings, s'il vous plaît?

(Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Not even swings? Then drawing a heart symbol in a sand box? Or a seesaw of love? If not, sitting on a bench right next to him is the last thing I can think of...

(Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

That's not what you meant? I'm pushing too much? Which reminds me, my mom told me that if pushing doesn't work, try pulling! Hmm, I'm with the senpai I love... right? Let's do it!

(Diring~)

"Hng hng hng~ ...What? Why don't I go out to play today? Eheheh, I realized something. When you're with me... even sitting on a bench makes me happy."

(Bababam!)

Virtuous Frederica is born! That's was a huge success, right? Ya~ They might give me the best actress award. I'm going to practice walking on the red carpet~ Well, the time is almost up, shall we go back?

*******************

The ending~ We came back to the studio to finish it. Thanks for your supports, staff san~ I tried my best~ You listeners did well too. I walked quite a lot, but everyone gladly followed me. You're all good people. Thank you, thank you~ Merci~ Blah blah blah~
(Ding-dong Ding-dong)
Then the last petit corner. "Cast a spell on an ordinary word to make it cute! Cinderella word" and farewell.

*********************

"Macaroon" I was your host, Miyamoto Frederica. Everyone, bye bye~

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you make all your past audio, like the Nao debut, SWF?

    ReplyDelete