Sunday, June 28, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Magic Hour special #11



Shiki: Welcome to Magic Hour's tea time~ Hi everyone, Good-evening. Thank you for listening to the midnight tea time. This show invites new guests from 346 production every week and I have a pleasant conversation with them. Tonight's host is me, Ichinose Shiki. Magic Hour between today and tomorrow. It's a short time but let's have a happy time together. Nice to meet you!

********************

Shiki: I know this is the mail corner, but I'm going to introduce myself this time. My name is Ichinose Shiki. Well~ How old am I...? Ah, right, I'm 18! Before I became an idol, I went to university in U.S. But it was boring so I came back to Japan. And now I'm just a normal high school student, a highschooler! JK~ Fufu~ And my favorite thing is tabasco. I like putting it all over pizza. But I hate wasabi nya~ I don't like that pungent taste... And also I'm good at chemistry. Although I'm mostly good at all the subjects... Ah, waking up early isn't one of them. It's usually late at night when you can do something to do something, you know? Nya haha~ Where was I? Well, I think that's enough. This was self introduction corner.

********************

Shiki: Then let's meet our guest for the tea time. Please come in~
Frederica: Hello. I'm Miyamoto. Nice to meet you.
Shiki: Yes, it's Miyamoto san. I'm Ichinose. Nice to meet you.
Frederica: ...Fufufu! It's impossible, impossible! I can't stop laughing!
Shiki: Nya hahah~
Frederica: Hnhnhng~ Magiawawa~ Fre chan is here!
Shiki: Alright~ Fredereica is our guest today~
Frederica: Hello~ Hello~ I'm Frederica~
Shiki: Fre chan, I heard the rumor that you're so carefree, you became No.1 idol that radio shows don't want to invite?
Frederica: Waao? Really? That's great! Idol should be No.1, not only one!
Shiki: Ho? You're positive...
Frederica: And I believe Shiki is No.2 idol in the carefree idol chart!
Shiki: I see~ That makes sense.
Frederica: So today, two air heads are going to roll this carefree radio show hard.
Shiki: Rolling Rolling Rolling~ Let's move on the next corner~

********************

Shiki: Now, this is Magic Minute corner. It's a corner where guests pick a topic and talk about it to cast magic. But this time, I'm going to answer too. Okay Fre chan, draw paper from this box.
Frederica: Then here goes nothing~
Shiki: Chaka chaka~ Tada! The topic is?
Frederica: It's "actually it's my secret".
Shiki: Now tell us your secret, Fre chan first.
Frederica: Alright~! What's Fre chan's secret? It's difficult to tell because my secrets are not secrets to me.
Shiki: Yeah, yeah.
Frederica: Secrets... secrets... Ah! Actually I'm mixed-blood!
Shiki: Okay~ Everyone knows that.
Frederica: Actually I'm blond!
Shiki: Just the way it looks.
Frederica: Actually I'm cute~
Shiki: Does that mean you don't look cute?
Frederica: Hmm~ it's hard...
Shiki: This topic is pretty difficult.
Frederica: Actually, I have so many hidden fans!
Shiki: Come out now~ Don't you just hide, please come out~
Frederica: My fans are shy just like me~ Since Fre chan's inside and outside are the same, the topic isn't good for her. I'll just ask Shiki for help.
Shiki: Me? Hmm~ Ah! I got it! My secret item~ When you open this bottle and inhale the odor, it makes you feel so~ good...
Frederica: Shiki, Shiki. I think that's not appropriate for broadcasting.
Shiki: Eh~ Not appropriate? First, this is not against the law and...
Frederica: Alright, alright. Tell me something else!
Shiki: Hmm... This isn't exactly a secret... I don't know how to take the subway.
Frederica: Oh~ why?
Shiki: I've lived abroad since I was little, so I'm not familiar with Japanese culture. Also I just came back to Japan.
Frederica: I see~ Then how do you go to work?
Shiki: Of course I go to work on foot.
Frederica: Mmm~ That must be good for your health.
Shiki: And when I need to go somewhere far, I take one of those cars that stops when I raise my hand.
Frederica: Hmm~ Taxi!
Shiki: This is the end of "actually it's my secret" talk. Now, the judgement is?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Shiki: Oh~ They let us pass with such content? How generous~ I'm sure we even exceeded the time.
Frederica: Hee~ Maybe bribing the staffs with macaroons worked.
Shiki: Okay, that's what happened. This was Magic Minute corner.

********************

Shiki: Alright, since we passed Magic Minute, we can have a guest talk time. It's a chit-chat time with me and the guest, Fre chan~
Frederica: Hnghng~ What do we talk about?
Shiki: Well... I'm kind of sick of talking, can I just leave?
Frederica: Then Frederica should be the host and play a double role as Miyamoto san. It's going to be overwork, so can you just stay a little longer? I'll give you a macaroon!
Shiki: Okay~ So Fre chan, anything good happened?
Frederica: Hmm~ Ah, walking along the street, I was misunderstood as an idol!
Shiki: You're not misunderstood.
Frederica: How about Shiki?
Shiki: Well... Today I felt happy from the start cause this studio smells good~
Frederica: Heh~ I see. You have a keen nose. I wonder why this studio smells good.
Shiki: Hmm~ The host and the guest from the last week's show are the hint.
Frederica: Okay... check the last week's show! ...am I promoting it?
Shiki: Hng Fufu~ I feel happy when I sniff sniff good scent~
Frederica: It certainly does.
Shiki: Fre chan too... sniff sniff... You smell good, soft and happy~
Frederica: Yeah, yeah! Because Fre chan uses conditioner! But Shiki is about to fall asleep, let's just end this and start the ending.

********************

Shiki: Fuaa~m... Anyway, I don't want to spoil the fun, but the magical hour passed in the blink of an eye, it's time to say goodbye.
Frederica: I want to talk more~ Let's extend the show, extension!
Shiki: Hm nya... Let's bribe the staffs with macaroons!
Frederica: I gave you the last macaroon, now it's gone~
Shiki: Sorry to hear that~ How about bribing the staffs with pheromone?
Frederica: Sexy Fre chan's pose. Ufu~ Ahan~ ...Haa, hmm... They said it wasn't effective! ...or it had no meaning since I was on a radio show!
Shiki: It left a lot to be desired. But today's story ends here. The midnight tea time, Magic Hour. Tonight's host was me, Ichinose Shiki and...
Frederica: Magiawawa~ I enjoyed a lot! I was the guest, Frederica.
Shiki: I'll hand over the baton to the next host and guests. Don't miss the next week. Then I hope you have fallen under our spell...
All: Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment