Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Mezase! Cinderella No.1! Shirasaka Koume



Shirasaka Koume's... opening... talk. F, First, I'll call producer... I mean, a z... zombie. Come here.

(Loud noise)

zombie: Ghuuu...
Waa, that's great... That really sounds like a zombie... Well... t, today... I was too nervous to do it alone, so produ... no, a zombie is going to run this radio with me. N, Nice to meet... you?

(Ding-dong)

The zombie presses Ding-dong... What a smart zombie... Ehehe. Then Koume and zombie's horror radio, let's start...

***************************

"S, Special debut project, Mezase! Cinderella No.1! I, I'm your host Shirasaka Koume... Hmm... Our first corner is... the script... it's too long... A, Are you sure I can... talk this long?

(Ding-dong)

T, The zombie cheers me... then I'll do my best. Self introduction... I'm Shirasaka Koume, 13 years old. My favorite type of zombie is... a zombie that runs around lively. Heh. I like scary things, so I look for haunted places or... watch splatter films. And... after I became an idol... I realized I liked songs... That recording was... fun. It... would be wonderful if everyone listens to it. Eh... And... do you want to introduce yourself... zombie?

(Ding-dong)

Okay... well... the zombie has been dead for 3 weeks and his favorite food is... a fried egg. Although he is a zombie... Ah, I like fried eggs... too. Ehe, but is that too childish..? I want to be an adult fast...

(Ding-dong)

Yeah... I'll try hard. Eh... Today, I'm going to do my best... so I can be an adult a little. Please be with me till the end.

*************************

"Special training! Face yesterday's myself by Memory talk!" Memory... Mmm... you know, I went to a tunnel where people say it's haunted the other day... And... Ehehe, I made... a new friend. Ehe~ I'm happy...

(Boo-)

Yes? You want to listen to it... in detail?

(Ding-dong)

I can tell you but... if you listen to the story... you'll have... a new friend too.

(Boo Boo Boo Boo-!)

...Scared? But you're a zombie... Fufu. Well, okay... But I'm going to tell you. That tunnel... it's no longer used... They say a long ago a woman had an accident there... I wanted to hear more stories about it but... I have a problem talking to a stranger, so I... couldn't ask a lot of questions...

zombie: Gwuaaa.
Eh? Ah, is fear of stranger... a problem to an idol?
zombie: Gwung.
You didn't ask that? Ah... You asked who I was talking to? Ehehe, you know who... The woman...

(Boo Boo Boo Boo-!)

I was joking. Fufu, h, he is scared... but why would zombie... I guess the rumor... was fake. I went there with my friend and... she asked people who lived around the place.
zombie: Gwuaaa.
Hmm? Who is the friend? We're very close... He is always with me... Even... now. There, behind you...

(Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo-!!)

I was kidding... or maybe not? Ehehe. Everyone who is listening to this radio... Even if you sense something behind your back... don't look back. Fufufu... This was Memory talk corner.

******************************

"Lesson! Increase your acting power! Ad-lib situation". I, I challenge to acting b, by ad-libbing in a situation according to an assignment. Acting... Ah, a victim role from a horror movie... would be fun... Ehehe... Then today's assignment is...

(Babam)

"Pluck up your courage, attack your crush who's older than you." D, Does attack means assault? Ah! With a chainsaw...

(Boo-)

It's not like that?
zombie: Guwaang.
Eh? Confess my love...? Uh... That's embarrassing... But... I have... no choice, right?

(Ding-dong)

Okay, I'll try my best! Attack... Attack...! A, Alright!

(Diriring~)

H, Hey...! I've had... an eye on you... for a long time...! Give me... your soul!!!

(Boo Boo Boo-!)

Uh... I was serious... Confessing is... hard...
zombie: Gwuuuu.
Yes? Be more... passionate... and express my love? Though you're a zombie... that was nice advice... Then, one more time...

(Diriring~)

L, Look...! I, I borrowed a new horror movie... D, Don't you want to be... Doki Doki?

(Ding-dong)

Ugh~ Don't be so amused... T, That wasn't cute... Not cute at all...!

(Ding-dong)

B, Be quiet! Go home you... noisy zombie...! Ugh...!

(zombie exists)

I feel embarrassed somehow... but... at least you can't see me blushing... Radio is comfortable... Ah, I shouldn't have said that... Eh, well... This was... Ad-lib situation corner.

***************************

Eh... The ending... It feels like... I made a lifetime amount of talk here... but... it, it was fun... Thank you for... listening. You too... zombie. I did my best till the end.

(Ding-dong)

Ehehe. Then the last petit corner. "Cast a spell on an ordinary word to make it cute! Cinderella word" and farewell.

*********************

"Liver" This was Shirasaka Koume. Bye bye~ 

1 comment:

  1. hHAHAH most bizarre program ever! xD Maybe next cg theater gonna be Koume.

    ReplyDelete