Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Mezase! Cinderella No.1! Hayami Kanade



"Special debut project, Mezase! Cinderella No.1! I'm Hayami Kanade, your host of Mezase! Cinderella No.1 where new idols work hard to increase their idol power and become tomorrow's top idols!" I want to deliver my charm step by step, only to you, listeners. Nice to meet you.

(Ding-dong Ding dong)

Eh? Too close to the mike? I was thinking of the mike as my fans and was going to whisper soft nothings in their ears... I guess it's so close, my lips might touch it.

(Boo Boo Boo-)

Yeah~ I'll be careful~ Then first, my introduction. I'm Hayami Kanade and 17 years old. I'm just an ordinary high school student. Why did I become an idol? Is it too short to say "I was scouted"? Well, I wanted a change in my life at that time, and accidently someone who needed me came looking for me. So I just hopped in. Oh, that "scout", I told him I'll be an idol on a certain condition and... Fufu... My producer felt shy.

(Boo Boo Boo-)

That face was priceless. Well, that certain condition is off the record. They say a woman with many secrets is a good woman. And... my hobby is watching movies. I like going to a theater alone. I watch various genres. Touching drama or action, documentary... While I watch movies, I get suck into the worlds and that's why I like them. You can also feel empathy with protagonists from various stories. Does it mean... I want some sort of transformation? Don't you think that's idol-ish?

(Ding-dong Ding dong)

Yeah... It will be fun to appear on a movie as an actor someday. Which movie do I want to be in? Hmm... I can't imagine myself appearing on intensive action movies or Sifi movies, but mature romance movies would be nice, right? I don't actually watch romance movies often, but starring as an actor would be fine. A bit intense scenes are... okay too. I'm not sure what the company would think though. I think I may show myself this much~ Look...

(Boo Boo Boo-)

Yes, the staff says NG. Listeners can't see it anyway~ Fufufu. Then let's start the first corner.

*******************

"Special training! Face yesterday's myself by Memory talk!" It's a corner where I talk about what happened yesterday, look back at myself then rediscover my charm. Yesterday... I went shopping after school. The lip balm I used was almost gone, I needed to buy one. Fre chan... Frederica introduced me a general store where French brands are sold. And they had everything, from cute looking products to things for adults, it was a really nice store. Fre chan, you have a good sense of fashion.

(Ding-dong Ding dong)

I bought what a staff recommended and... it has a nice scent and moisturizes my lips perfectly. I put it on today... Mr. staff, did you notice it?

(Ding-dong Ding dong)

Really? ...but, you can't fully understand its softness by just watching... Look, don't you want to... taste it?

(Boo-)

Hmm? What were you thinking? Were you thinking a kiss? Why would I do that? I was going to lend you my lip balm.

(Ding-D..Boo~)

Ah~ I see. An indirectness kiss! Hmm~ you mean... you prefer a normal kiss?

(Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Kuku, you're so embarrassed. But in the seasons like this, it's important to care your lips. You see, you never know what's going to happen?

(Boo-)

Alright, Alright. Nothing will happen~ But make sure your lips are moisturized, everyone. This was Memory talk corner.

*******************

"Lesson! Increase your acting power! Ad-lib situation". In this corner, I challenge to acting which is an essential skill to idols by ad-libbing in a situation according to an assignment! Today's assignment is this.

(Dadadan!)

"You're dating with your boyfriend in a classroom after school. Suddenly your boyfriend pushed you to a wall. What's your response?" Is this a play where a man pushes you to a wall and slam the wall right next your face with his hand? My friends at school used to talk about that. But when I'm in that situation...? Alright, I'll do it.

(Diriring~)

"Hmm~ you're enthusiastic. I'm impressed. I didn't know you have a gut. And, your eyes are pretty. Your lips too... ...so... What are you going to do next? You did this to me because you want to do something. Are you going to kiss me? Or... something more powerful than... a kiss?"

(Boo-)

"Why are you scared stiff? Such a baby... See, if you come few centimeters closer to me, you can taste my hot, soft, sweet lips..."

(Boo Boo Boo-)

“I have no choice. Then... I'll do it... Smack!"

(Ding-dong Ding dong)

Ahaha! I was too immersed in it, but it was okay right? You like things like this?

(...Boo Boo Boo-)

Oh? but I thought my acting was pretty good... No? I think I increased my acting power for idol activities. Then this lesson is a success.

(Bababam)

Fufu, that will do. This was Ad-lib situation corner.

********************

This is the ending. It seems I made so many NGs today...

(Boo Boo-)

About that, I was just trying to talk about moisturizing skin and acting. Mr. Staff, I think you misunderstood something~

(Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Fufufu, who knows~ Then the last petit corner. "Cast a spell on an ordinary word to make it cute! Cinderella word" and farewell.

*******************

"Tulip" This was Hayami Kanade. See you next time.

*******************

Ah, producer san, thanks for the support. How was my radio?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Ah, that thing is portable... Thanks. But there were too many "Boo Boo" during the radio... I tried my best you know... You're mean.

(Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

If producer san keeps doing that... Ah, everyone, thank you for your supports! Fufufu. All the staffs have left the booth. Ah, right. Do you want to use... the thing I mentioned? The lip balm... It has a sweet and nice scent. You'll like it. There~

(Boo-)

It's really fine. I don't mind. Or... You can just taste it directly... Now now. What's your... Kyaa!

(Thumping)

I'm okay, producer... You covered my head? Thank you... it's... close... No, I mean... I didn't expect to get close enough to... hear your heartbeat... Look, well... producer... I'm impressed you're this bold. Let's just... stand up.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

I didn't expect you to fall down... You know... I guess my charm is... not bad.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

A, Aha. Y, Yeah, sure... Okay... S, See you later!

(Kanade leaves the studio)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your effort! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this. I loved how she got flustered on the ending part.

    ReplyDelete