Sunday, May 3, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Mezase! Cinderella No.1! Akagi Miria


Hello~ Waa, so this is the radio studio!? It's great~ ...Oh, nobody is here yet? Ehe, it's a chance to look around~ Hmm~ The studio is smaller than I thought. Waa, this headphone is cool! It seems to have better sound than the one in my home! Ah, is this a mike? Ah! Ah! Ah! Hello, I'm Akagi Miria! ...like this? Ah, what is this huge box thing? Is this for a DJ? Yo-! Yo-! kind of? Ahaha. Oops, what is this button? Push!

(Arf!)

Oh? Ahahaha, what a weird sound! Yay! Yay! Yay!

(Arf!Arf! BBooo-! Moo-!)

Ahahaha! It's funny~ The studio has many amazing things, it's fun. Ah, what's that over there?

(Ding-dong)

...What? I didn't touch anything... Hah!? S, Staff san!? I'm sorry to t, touch things without your permission! But it was really fun. I'll do my best today~

************************

"Special debut project, Mezase! Cinderella No.1! I'm Akagi Miria, your host of Mezase! Cinderella No.1 where new idols work hard to increase their idol power and become tomorrow's top idols!" Waa~ Finally my radio has started! I've been looking forward to this. I didn't sleep well yesterday because I couldn't stop thinking about what to say today. Oh, they said radio hosts require correct pronunciation, so I practiced it too. I'll show you. She sells seasells by the seashore... Huh? That's weird... I pulled it off yesterday. I mean it! I'll do it again. One, two! She sells seashells by the seashore!  See? I made it.

(Ding-dong)

Waa~ Then let me introduce myself. I'm Akagi Miria from Tokyo. I'm 11 years old and in the fifth grade in elementary school. My blood type is AB and my zodiac sign is Aries! My hobby is chatting and I like cute things! I also like clothes and accessaries. And animals too! And~ cookies, notebooks, erasers... Ah, right! The outfit for my new song is also cute, I love it! Yes? Yes? Isn't it cute?

(Ding-dong)

Ehehe, I'm happy! I think being an idol was a great choice. Surrounded by cute things, I had lots of happy moments. Singing and dancing are fun too! Beside that there are many things I want to do as an idol. I hope I can have various experiences in such challenges. Then it's almost time to start a corner. I'm going to talk a lot~ more, please stay with me till the end.

**************************

"Special training! Face yesterday's myself by Memory talk!" It's a corner where I talk about what happened yesterday, look back at myself then rediscover my charm. A memory...? Recently there was... Yeah! I became a big sis few days ago! My sister was born.

(Bababam~!)

Ah, thank you! Babies are so cute. She really likes it when I hug her. And also I give her some milk and change her diapers. My mom and dad are busy and tired, so I help them. Cause I'm a big sis!

(Ding-dong)

It's commendable? Ehehe, no~ it's natural. Having a sister and being a big sis made me really happy. ...But, I also felt kind of lonely. I had been an only daughter, so I was always with my mom and dad, asking my dad to hug me and asking my mom to pat me, like a baby. But now I'm a big sis and I think I need to stop that so...

(Ding-dong)

It's not that great...! I don't think I cut my eyeteeth... Ah, but now I'm not lonely at all. Because there are fans, staffs, other idols who are kind to me! Once I told my mom about it and she patted me saying "I'm proud of you". Ehe~ And she added she would pamper me anytime, which made happy~

(Ding-dong)

Ehehe, it's kind of embarrassing... I'll do my best as a big sister from now on! But sometimes I want you to pamper me! This was Memory talk!

*************************

"Lesson! Increase your acting power! Ad-lib situation". In this corner, I challenge to acting which is an essential skill to idols by ad-libbing in a situation according to an assignment! Waa, it sounds really fun. Now I feel like a real idol! Alright, I'll do my best! And today's assignment is this!

(Babam!)

"Pester your older brother to do what you want" Waa~ I've always wanted an older brother. I wish I had a kind, humorous and handsome brother~ Ehehe. What do I pester for~? Hmm~ Hmm... Yeah! Here it goes!

(Diriring~)

Brother, let's have a date with Miria! I want to go to clothing stores, general stores and have a crepe while walking! Ah, don't tell mom! And then we go to an amusement park and take a jet coaster! Oh, a zoo is fine too~ I want to see lesser pandas! And then, and then...!

(Boo Boo-)

Eh~ No? Why~? ...Eh? I have to ask only... one thing? Don't be a greedy girl?

(Ding-dong)

I see... Just one thing... Hmm~ Alright, then let's do it again!

(Diriring~)

Brother! Miria wants to be patted by you... will you?

(Ding-dong)

Waa~ I'm sure he would do that for me. Ah~ I really want to have an older brother~ And was the lesson successful? This was Ad-lib situation!

************************

The ending~! Waa... I really talked a lot. But it's still not enough! I want to do various works so I can talk so much in front of everyone~ I'll try hard. And the last petit corner. "Cast a spell on an ordinary word to make it cute! Cinderella word" and farewell.

*************************

"Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup". I was your host, Akagi Miria. Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment