Saturday, May 2, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Magic Hour special #3


http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2281241/
(Audio Link)


Mika: Welcome to Magic Hour's tea time! Everyone, hello. Thank you for listening to the midnight tea time! This radio invites new guests from 346 production every week and I have a conversation with them. Tonight's host is me, Jougasaki Mika. Then Magic Hour between today and tomorrow. It's a short time but I hope I can have a good time with you.

**********************

Mika: Now it's Magime corner, short for Magic Hour mail! We've got mails already! Then here it goes~ This story is from radio name "I want to be a little brother of Mika" Okay, little brother, Magihour~ but, I already have a little sister. Alright... It reads "Big sister Mika, please scold me like a big sister." What!? This is it? You went to the trouble to email me, why didn't you write more? If you send me a prank mail like this, little brother, your big sister will give you a good scolding! ...W, Was that okay...? I don't know... The end! It wasn't a diligent(Magime) corner, but a undiligent(Fumagime) corner. I wait for your stories!

**********************

Mika: Then let's meet our guest for the tea time! We have this girl today. Please come in!
Ranko: Khkk... My nick name is ROSENBURG ENGEL... played by Kanzaki Ranko. It is an honor to be invited to tonight's mass.
Mika: So today, I'm going to run this radio with ROSENBURG ENGEL, Kanzaki Ranko from Cinderella project.
Ranko: Tonight's ball, we shall enjoy dancing!
Mika: Okay, nice to meet you. Then this is Beverage corner of the tea time! Ranko, what's your favorite beverage?
Ranko: Eh!? Ah.. Mmm! For I am a fallen angel, it's wine in the holy grail! ...is what I want to say, but my body in this world is a minor so... g, grape juice please...
Mika: Okay! So, that's your concept. Then let's drink a toast sweetly with grape juice. Cheers!
Ranko: C, Cheers!
Mika: Yes Yes, Ranko is cute. Now we drank a toast, let's start the next corner!

********************

Mika: Yes, this is Magic Minute corner. You are going to have a talk for a minute. To cast a magic, you need to talk of a topic within one minute. I guess everyone knows it by now, pick up a topic from this box.
Ranko: Cards that are engraved with spells are in my hand!
Mika: Alright, chakachakachaka... Tada! Now, the assignment is?
Ranko: Here! Ah... Hmm. Well... "A story about OOO"? What is this cipher..?
Mika: Well, I think Ranko can tell any stories she wants. Then tell me "A story about OOO"!
Ranko: Hmm! Then I shall talk about my nick name ROSENBURG ENGEL's light and darkness.
Mika: Oh? A story about Ranko's unit? What is it, What is it?
Ranko: ROSENBURG ENGEL is a solo project unit for me, Kanzaki Ranko. But, its true nature was to tell a grand lyric poem in a role of a fallen angel that dwells in a castle of roses. Yes, the angel who lived in heaven was expelled and sealed in a castle of roses. And the power filled the bowl. Even  time, the servant of darkness, could have been... ended.
Mika: Hmm.
Ranko: Her holy wings were dyed black, her sealed power and will took a wrong way, she was to be awaken as the true queen of darkness. But then, the fallen angel regained her power by the power of the song! That's why one of her wing turned white again...
Mika: That means...?
Ranko: My body is made of the dark fallen angel, but the entity that was once an angel settled in my heart... These two poles become an axis and dance to a rondo endlessly... That's the world of ROSENBURG ENGEL!
Mika: I see! Ranko, you have a wonderful story! This was ROSENBURG ENGEL, Ranko's story! Now, the judgement is?

(Ding-dong)

Mika: I knew it, Ranko! Surely, she is cute like an angel in normal life.
Ranko: W, What!? No, I... The angel is just a role, so, well...
Mika: Fufu, why are you embarrassed? This was Magic Minute corner.

********************

Mika: Now you succeeded Magic Minute, you can have a guest talk time~ By the way, it feels like Ranko alone talks all along.
Ranko: Hmm... It's pretty amusing, but also drains my energy.
Mika: Well, that's because you keep playing Engel chan.
Ranko: Engel chan!?
Mika: But I also want to talk with uncolored Ranko if possible... What do you think?
Ranko: T, That's... I'm Kanzai Ranko and ROSENBURG ENGEL. We have the same body. Two edges of a sword. Heads and tails. An inseverable being.
Mika: You can't because you're working now? Normal Ranko I talked to last time was cute too.
Ranko: Last time we talked..?
Mika: When NG and LOVE LAIKA had a mini concert? Don't you remember?
Ranko: Then I... Ugn...Hnnm...
Mika: Please~
Ranko: Y, Yes... For this is Mika san's request...
Mika: Waa, thank you! Then shall we have a girl talk?
Ranko: G, Girl talk!?
Mika: Yeah! A girl talk~ Start! Where does Ranko go in her free time?
Ranko: Rest is a garden of... I mean, I stay in the dorm quietly...
Mika: Oh~ I didn't expect you're an Indoor type. Then where do you buy outfits like that?
Ranko: P, Places like Harazuku...
Mika: Ah, I heard the story! Rika sent me a picture of a clothing store that sells Ranko-ish clothes. She even posed in front of the store.
Ranko: Y, Yes! There are several shops I visit often.
Mika: I see. That's nice. When I go shopping, I usually follow my gut and don't have many favorite haunt shops. Ah, and Ranko's clothes, aren't they quite expensive?
Ranko: Y, Yeah... So I try to collect fabulous clothes within my pocket money.
Mika: Heh~ You're getting cuter and cuter~
Ranko: Ahu...
Mika: My sister Rika wears clothes from my closet as if those are hers. But I can't wear Rika's clothes, what a nuisance.
Ranko: B, But I have no siblings so I kind of envy you...
Mika: Well, that's kind of true. You know what, why don't you change your clothes with your friends in the dorm?
Ranko: My friends in the dorm?
Mika: Yes! Like, Koume's bloody parka.
Ranko: B, Bloody!?
Mika: Or Shyoko's T-shirts printed with mushrooms.
Ranko: M, M, Mushrooms...
Mika: Hmm? Were they too odd? But I hope Ranko to hang out with various people while keeping her own world.
Ranko: Yes! I'll do my best!
Mika: Okay. Now say it like Ranko.
Ranko: ...Ah! As my soul guides me!
Mika: Alright, This was Guest talk corner~

********************

Mika: Now, I don't want to spoil the fun, but the magical hour passed in the blink of an eye, it's time to say goodbye.
Ranko: The sand in the hour glass falls faster than I thought...
Mika: Tell me about it. But I was happy to have a chance to talk with Ranko. And this is it. The midnight tea time, Magic Hour. Tonight's tea time was delightful thanks to...
Ranko: In the moment of magic, you adorn a dream with a fallen angel from a castle of roses, ROSENBURG ENGEL Kanzaki Ranko and...
Mika: Your host Jougasaki Mika. Then, I hope you've fallen under our spell... Bye bye~
Ranko: Be swallowed in darkness!

No comments:

Post a Comment