Thursday, April 9, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Mezase! Cinderella No.1! Kamiya Nao





Kamiya Nao's opening talk! Imitating a cat... M..Meow.. H, How was it..? Hey! Show some reactions!

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Ugh... He must be giggling while pressing the button... I'm embarrassed..

**************************

Special debut project, Mezase! Cinderella No.1! I'm Kamiya Nao, your host of Mezase! Cinderella No.1 where new idols work hard to increase their idol power and become tomorrow's top idols! ...Hmm? What was the opening line a minute ago? Ah... well... Rin... N, No! When I told one of my co-workers that I couldn't think of the opening line, she suggested imitating an animal... She imitated a dog, so I tried a cat but it was more embarrassing than I thought... No! While I was doing it, it was fine but after I calmed down, it was embarrassing... Wait, why am I making excuses!?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Why did you push the button!? Yeah? What..? It was cute...? Ah, Ah~ What are you talking about! N, Non sense! C, Cute..?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Shut up! Shut up! Don't push it, or else!

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

He never listens... Ha... What is he thinking... I'll just introduce myself. Eh... My name is Kamiya Nao. I'm 17 years old, a junior in high school and from Chiba province. I'm Virgo and my blood type is AB. And my hobby is... it's... well... watching anime...

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

What's the meaning of that Ding-dong!? Is it bad to like anime?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong)

It's bad? Hn... I didn't want to leave the profile section empty and thought it was better than "No hobby"... I showed concern in my own way... And that's bad? Eh? It's not bad? O, Okay... That's fine then... N, No. I'm not otaku or something!

(Ding-dong)

...Are you teasing me now?

(Boo-boo)

Then it's okay but... Well, that's what I am. I'm not feminine and talk rough, so don't expect things... like a cute show...

(Boo-boo)

You find fault with everything!? What? That was cute so it'll be okay? Hey! I mean, do me a favour! C, Cute...? Well, I'm... Eh? Just imitate a cat once more...? You... sure are fooling me! I'm sick of it! I'll never do that again! You'll see, you idiot!

**************************

"Special training! Face yesterday's myself by Memory talk!" It's a corner where I talk about what happened yesterday, and rediscover... my charm... Khhh... I can't calm myself down... No, No! I must concentrate! I should be careful not to be fooled by him or get angry! Let me think... My memory... I got more memorable moments after becoming an idol. At first, being an idol sounded absurd. But there were people who rooted for me and idol friends who helped me... And some people helped me shine as an idol. So I can say I'm making happy memories everyday..? Fufu.

(Ding-dong)

Hehe, you're unusually kind in this corner? Hmm~ but how am I being more specific.. Eh? The reason I became an idol? I see~ The reason... The reason was... Eh... Hmm... Well... I got scouted. That's all.

(Boo-boo)

No, that's really all!

(Boo-boo Boo-boo)

I'm serious! Now that I think of it, I was out of my mind to get scouted without thinking... I, I wasn't interested in wearing cute outfits or appearing in concerts at all! Even though I made a CD debut and wear cute outfits like this and got my own song, that doesn't mean I'm h, happy or anything!

(Boo...)

N, No, I'm... sorry... I was lying. Well... I was... a little happy...

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Are you recovered already? Yeah, I'm happy! I'm so happy to make a CD debut!

(Ding-dong Ding-dong )

Come one... Is it fun to tease me like that?

(Ding- Boo boo)

Ah! You pushed Ding-dong first!? I heard that! Khh.. If you make fun of me again, I'll fight you with gloves off.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Did he even understand...? T, That was Memory talk corner! Hng!

***************************

"Lesson! Increase your acting power! Ad-lib situation". In this corner, I challenge to acting which is an essential skill to idols by ad-libbing in a situation according to an assignment. Alright, this is the main event of today! And today's assignment is!

(Bababam)

"Kiss up to your older boyfriend as much as possible" ...Ha~!? I can't I can't I can't! That's impossible! K, Kissing up...? That's far from who I am!

(Boo-Boo)

Boo boo my ass! Ha? Idols need to be able to do that? I, It may be necessary to ordinary cute idols, but nobody wants me to do things like that! I, I can't even... imagine... kissing up to... well...

(Boo-Boo)

Ugh... Okay... I'm an idol anyway... I should overcome this difficulty! ..Alright! Here goes nothing... I won't do it again!

**************************

"H, Hey... Look, well... you know... hug... me..."

(Bababam!)

W, What was that! What was that!? T, That's not right! This is wrong in so many levels!

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

E, Enough? Cute? Khhh... N, No... That wasn't cute at all! ...Eh? You want me to listen to it?

(H, Hey... Look, well... )

Waaa! Stop! What are you doing!?

(H, Hey...)

Why do you keep playing it!? What? It's so cute, you want to listen to it over and over? Hey! Don’t play silly games with me!

(H, Hey... Look, well... you know... )

Ugh... I'm too embarrassed to keep doing this... You... idiot...

***********************

Ha... Somehow I made it to the ending... Seriously... he was just toying with me. Ah... but, you know... I'm inarticulate, so I thought radio shows were not my type... And maybe I could do this radio thanks to his interference...

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Don't people usually deny it in that situation!? What a weirdo... Eh... lastly, everyone who listened to this radio, thank you for listening! I'm really happy to release my CD and appear on a radio. When my skills are improved and I get popular, I want to sing anime opening songs~ Ehehe... You're strangely quiet? Do you want to tease me again?

(Boo Boo Boo)

Eh? You wish my dream come true? W, What? Why do you treat me nicely this time? Fufu... Fufufu. Yeah! I'll do my best as an idol! Now with this spirit, the last petit corner! "Cast a spell on an ordinary word to make it cute! Cinderella word" and farewell.

**********************

"Ramen" And, I was your host, Kamiya Nao! Bye bye~

(H, Hey...)

Wait! Why are you playing it again!? It's so cute, you want to play it one last time...? I can't take it anymore! You stand right there! Producer, I said freeze! Ah!? Hey! Stop running! Hey! I said stop!

4 comments:

  1. Your YouTube video was taken down. Better put up a new one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if I put up a new one, they will take it down again. Do you have any good ideas?

      Delete
  2. You could convert the audio to whatever you used for Karen's debut. Maybe you should do that with all all of them. It would save you from getting stuff taken down.

    ReplyDelete