Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Mezase! Cinderella No.1! Hoshi Shyoko


Mushroom~ Mushroom~ MuMuMushroom~ Mushroom on a radio~ MuMuMushroom~

(rustle rustle)

Fufu... Mushroom radio, Lonely night. Start~ Switch on.

******************************

H, Hey... you listeners, my friends... I'm your host, Hoshi Syoko... Fufee... Today's guest is... Shiitake. 

(Clap Clap Clap)

???: Hello! I'm Shiitake!

Hi, Shiitake... Is, Is the oak tree block comfortable?
???: It's the best! Thank you Syoko!
Fufeefee... That's a relief... I envy you Shiitake... You're many... Your friends are... many...
???: I have so many friends!
And you grow up fast...
???: Grow up fast~
When you're simmered... it's tasty...
???: ...W, What?

(Beep-)

Shiitake season is spring and autumn... And it's spring... Fufee... Fufeefee...
???: Heeek! I, I'm scared, Shyoko! Don't say that even in fun!
Fun? You know, the last guest was... Oyster mushroom...
???: Oyster mushroom? Now that I think of it, I haven't seen him lately... Y, You mean..!?
Oyster mushroom goes well with butter... Fufee... Fufeefee...
???: N, No way!

***************************

Fufu... Fufufu... Hyaha! Hell fire! You want to be fried!?
???: Kyaa! Help me!

(Music stops)

Fuhahaha! No matter how you cry, no one will come! Ahahaha! ...What? Producer..?

(Ding-dong)

H, Hey... What a coincidence to meet you here... Yeah? What am I doing under the desk? Fufee... Of course it's a r, radio practice... D, Does... producer practice... radio...? You're holding a buzzer...

(Ding-dong)

I see... We hit it off well. That's my friend... W, Well... It's not a coincidence that we met, why don't we practice the radio with me, producer? Fufee... Fufeefee...

(Ding-dong)

My friend...! Then a radio for you and me... Start.

****************************

"S, Special debut project, Mezase! Cinderella No.1! I'm Hoshi Shyoko, your host of Mezase! Cinderella No.1 where new idols work hard to increase their idol power and become tomorrow's top idols." P, Producer... W, Was it okay...?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Fu...Fufeefee... I, I got praised...

(Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Fufee... Fufeefee... S, Stop that... I, I'm embarrassed... M, My best friend is great... It's as much fun as practicing with mushrooms... no, it's much more f, fun... Fufee... Yeah? Since when did I start practicing..? Well... from this noon I guess..? Nobody noticed me but... I was here all along... I, I was really here... like air...

(Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Fufu... That kind buzzer sound steeps my soul, friend... Eh... And now the self introduction... I'm Hoshi Syoko, 15 years old... and... my hobby is mushroom cultivation. The end.

(Boo Boo-)

Eh? No? You want me to talk more? Hmm... Eh... Me and my mushrooms are very close... and always together... The more you grow, the more you have friends... Fufee... And I eat every kind of... mushrooms... Because they are delicious...

(Boo Boo Boo-)

Eh? How could I eat my friends? What're you talking about, producer? Mushrooms are eaten, but they never go away... Fufeefee...

(Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Yes? You don't get it? It's fine... You'll know it soon... Fufu... Fu..Fufu... Fuhaha! Ah-hahahah! Agaric! Maitake mushrooms!! Paddy straw mushroom!!

(Boo Boo Boo-)

Ah... I guess I talked too long... The balance... it's hard... It's like, beginners have hard time distinguishing between poison mushrooms and edible mushrooms...

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Yes? What I just talked is good? That makes me more confused... But this is for my friend so... I'll do my best in the next corner. Fu..fufu...

****************************

"Special training! Face yesterday's myself by Memory talk!" It's a corner where I talk about my memory and look back at myself... Well, whose story shall I choose? Fufu... Shimeji? Shitake? or... Enokitake? ...Yes? What is it, my friend? You prefer mushrooms? Fufu, you're an international producer...

(Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

No? Y, You mean... Matsutake...!? H, How dare you say that...!

(Boo Boo Boo-)

Eh? You want to hear my story? My story... Fufu... Okay, I'll tell you. With pleasure. Fufufu... Well... Yesterday I came to the office and stayed under the desk as always. I also secretly brought new mushrooms, now 23 kinds of mushrooms are growing in this office. Producer produces idols and I'm growing mushrooms underneath him... Yes, beyond the dazzling light, produce mushrooms... Mezase, top mushroom producer! Fufee... Fufeefeefee!

(Boo Boo Boo-)

Eh? It's wrong? Mushrooms don't do bad things... You want to hear about my life outside of the office...? Hmm~ W, Well... This is what happened last week. Last week, I went outside to find my new friends. Fufufu... One day I went to a park and met an unexpected friend... That cute friend had almost transparent white skin and was wearing red clothes. Fufu... Fufufu... I have a picture of her... Wanna see it?

(Ding-dong)

Fufu... I'm sure producer will want to scout her when he sees her... Wait. But... I kind of hate that... I don't know why. I want to introduce my new friend but... I have complex feelings... Yes? I don't have to worry? ...R, Right? We're b, best friends... Fufu... Fufeefee. Then I'll show you... Here.

(Boo-)

Oh, what!? This isn't your kind of thing? Isn't this mushroom cap sleek and nice?

(Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Why, Why are you mad? T, There is no way I have a human friend... Ah, maybe that's not true? I have a friend... in front of my eyes. Fufu...

(Ding-dong)

I, I feel shy you just pressed ding-dong button... Producer, please k, keep supporting me in the next corner... Fufufu...

*****************************

"L, Lesson! Increase your acting power! Ad-lib situation". A, Acting...? I'm not even good at talking, so I think acting is beyond my power... Producer... What's the assignment?

(Bababam!)

Eh... "Show your boyfriend your Hot Hot Love Love affection." What is this... M, My what!? Nobody wants to listen to t, this... Matome site will be in an uproar too! M, Must I do this...?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Ugg, Uggg... Even though it's my friend's... request... F, First of all... Public display of affection is wrong! It ruins everyone's feeling! I rather be an outsider than do such an embarrassing thing... That's... more economical. Like a m, mushroom, a life that harms nobody and grows up under a shade, a life that considers others... That's a life of an outsider! A, And besides! You know... Those lovers in Christmas and Valentine's Day, they always seek chances to show their happiness to everyone... Did, Did they ever consider an outsider's feeling!? If being warm and hot is your wish, I'm gonna burn you all! Ahahaha! Burning!

(Thud!)

Uggg... My head hurts... I forgot I was under the desk... Ah... It, It's fine... My head isn't broken so it'll be okay... ...Yes? What is it, producer? An ice pack..? Apply an ice pack on my head?

(Ding-dong)

It's cold... T, Thank you... F, Friends are nice... I feel good... Fufee... Ha... Now that I calmed down, why don't we change the assignment? Doing it in front of others is too difficult for an outsider... Then my friend, give me an assignment.

(Bababam!)

"Express your love to your favorite friend." ...L, Love to my f, favorite... Ugg..Hyaha!

(Thud!)

Khhh... I forgot I was under the desk again... Ah... You're giving me the ice pack again? F, Friend...Thank you for always caring me... If, If possible... I want to... be friends with you on and on...

(Diriring~)

Oh... I don't know what just happened, but I made it... Ah, maybe I owe it to producer...? W, Wait. Don't look at me like that... Don't look! Uggg! T, The ending... My friend, thank you for being with me t, till the end... Now it looks like a radio program somehow... Although it took some time... That' why you're a producer...

(Ding-dong)

Fufu... I, I'm happy... Look... If you're okay... c, could you press Ding-dong again...

(Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Fufee... Fufeefee... It's embarrassing but... nice... I'll do my best in the studio. It's for my friend... Fufee... Then the last petit corner. "Cast a spell on an ordinary word to make it cute! Cinderella word" and farewell.

(Bababam)

"Flammulina velutipes"

***************************

I was your host Hoshi Syoko. B, Bye bye... ...Hmm? Flammulina velutipes? Flammulina velutipes... Flammulina velutipes... Yeeyaha! Now I remember, producer! I put my flammulina velutipes in the refrig and it was lessened... Who the heck ate it!? If you like flammulina velutipes that much, I'm gonna lick you! Hya ha!! ("Flammulina velutipes" and "lick" sound similar)

(Boo Boo Boo Boo)

Who the heck was it... Who ate it! That flammulina velutipes... was my friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment