Sunday, April 26, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Mezase! Cinderella No.1! Koshimizu Sachiko


Koshimizu Sachiko's opening talk! There is no theme of the talk. Why? Of course, that's because I'm cute! You can feel my cuteness in my voice, right? So, I don't need a theme at all! You should be honored to hear my cute voice! Now, listen as much as you like! Here! Here!

(Ding-dong)

Hmm~ Ah... But I don't have things to say without a theme. Which makes it impossible for listeners to hear my cute voice! I have no choice. Next time, I'll talk about a theme you give me. Because I'm kind. You should be grateful.

(Ding-dong)

Fufu~ Good. Anyway, keep praising me more. And keep this atmosphere. My cute radio, here it goes!

****************************

"Special debut project, Mezase! Cinderella No.1! I'm Koshimizu Sachiko, your host of Mezase! Cinderella No.1 where new idols work hard to increase their idol power and become tomorrow's top idols!" Well, although I'm a new idol now, I'm sure my cuteness will make me a popular idol soon.

(Ding-dong)

Of course! Then I'll introduce myself to pitiful people who still don't know about me. I'm Koshimizu Sachiko, 14 years old. I was extremely cute and ordinary, and scouted only to be an idol. As expected, my cuteness was too great, the world didn't let me live a normal life. That's who I am, but cuteness isn't my only charm. As my profile says, "Organizing study notes" is my hobby. I always prepare and review everyday in my home. No matter how you're busy with idol work, abandoning school work disqualifies you from a student idol. What do you think? Don't you think a word "a pretty and smart girl" exists to describe me?

(Ding-dong)

Right? Right? My cute and smart radio, you're interested in it, right? Then let's go to the next corner. I'll show you my cuteness generously. Don't turn off the radio before I finish it. Got it?

****************************

"Special training! Face yesterday's myself by Memory talk!" It's a corner where I talk about what happened yesterday, look back at myself then rediscover my charm. I went to a private academy yesterday. Idols these days are required to have various talents, so I'm learning English conversation, the piano, calligraphy and such. Are you surprised?

(Ding-dong)

Why are you surprised? It's so natural for cute and pretty me. That was so rude. And, when I was young, I learned swimming for my health. Even when I'm swimming, I look like a cute little mermaid. Ah~ It's sad that I'm in this studio. If we were on a beach, I would show you my cute breaststroke... I can even dance with tropical fish.

(Ding-dong)

HnHng~ Then next time, prepare a place where I can swim. If you want to see cute me, it's natural to spend some efforts.

(Ding-dong)

I'm glad you understand. You deserve to be my radio's staff. Are you so eager to see me swimming like a little mermaid?

(Ding-dong)

Ah, you're not imagining me wearing a swim suit? Well, that's my fault for being too cute. Hng~ I'll forgive you this time.

(Ding-dong)

Okay, I believe I expressed my talents and cuteness enough. Now, let's go to the next corner. Don't close your ears from cute me yet. Alright?

**************************

"Lesson! Increase your acting power! Ad-lib situation". In this corner, I challenge to acting which is an essential skill to idols by ad-libbing in a situation according to an assignment. Although I'm cute enough without an acting, I'll show you I'm good at acting as much as my cuteness. What's the assignment? Please give me a topic that I can express my cuteness with.

(sound of thunder)

...Hmm? What is it?

(loud thunderclap)

Kyaa!? Thunder...!? It, It's dark! Blackout!? I can't see anything...

(Thud)

Ah! It hurts!

(Thud)

Auuu! Uh... Please turn on the light... I'm... I'm...

(loud thunderclap)

Heek! It's a request from cute me! Please turn on the light now!

(loud thunderclap)

Kyaa! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Uhu... Please turn on the light~ Please~!

(Ding-dong)

Ah... The, The light is on... What just... Eh? A... p, prank!? Of, Of course I knew it! Sure! There is no way I can hear the thunder inside this studio! I was just acting. I looked cute when scared, right?

(loud thunderclap)

Ahuu! T, This is an acting too!

(Ding-dong)

What a cute acting! I'm cute no matter what. Right? Right? Well, it's so natural I don't even need to feel happy! And I'm sure I passed the assignment?

(Ding-dong)

That's the end of Ad-lib situation.

************************

The ending! Ha... It's painful. Why am I in pain? Because people can't listen to my voice anymore when this radio is over. Ah.. poor everyone. But don't worry. I'll be the sun inside your heart and shine now and forever. And the last petit corner! "Cast a spell on an ordinary word to make it cute! Cinderella word" and farewell.

************************

"Frying pan" I was your host, Koshimizu Sachiko. Bye by... Hmm? What is it, mr. staff? Yes? We're going to the sea? Now!? ...Eh? I know I requested a stage where I can swim but don't you think it's too sudden!? Eh? Is this...a wet suit? What am I going to... Free diving and catching fish!? I've never done that before! ...It's okay since I'm a little mermaid? Well, I'm good at swimming like a little mermaid and cute, so maybe it's possible!

(Ding-dong)

Haah!? No, wait! Don't hand me the harpoon! Kya, Kyaaaa!

(sound of a car fades away)

5 comments:

  1. Is it okay to request for other things like CG Theater's or some events card SR from the game? I'm already working in Fumika and Shouko's CG Theater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, i'm talking about the videos... like this http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23509892

      Delete
    2. Sorry. For now, I want to finish Mezase! series first. But I'll think about it.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Can I ask you for help in some sentences in some videos? I can translate the 80 or 90% but i can't understand all the video. Of course, all are CG videos.

      Delete