Thursday, April 23, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Mezase! Cinderella No.1! Hojo Karen


"Special debut project, Mezase! Cinderella No.1! I'm Hojo Karen, your host of Mezase! Cinderella No.1 where new idols work hard to increase their idol power and become tomorrow's top idols!" Ha... Ah, sorry. I'm a little nervous. I made a solo CD debut... and it feels like a dream... I'm really happy to talk on a radio like this. I couldn't even sleep well last night because of the excitement. Fufu. Eh... Maybe I'd better introduce myself. I'm Hojo Karen, 16 years old from Tokyo and in the first grade at high school. My hobby is nail art and... Ah...

(Karen drops the mike)

Ah, sorry! I suddenly felt dizzy... I'll get the mike. Uggg... N, No...!

(Karen collapses)

Producer san, don't worry. I'm fine...

*******************

H..Hmm..? I'm...

(Karen wakes up)

This is... my house? Hah!? Then my radio is..?

(Door opens)

Ah, producer san? Well... What happened to the radio? ...I see... I collapsed from anemia...? Sorry to ruin the schedule... My heart was like "Finally it's my turn!" and then I failed...

(Boo Boo)

Eh? That's... the sound effect button. You brought it here? Fufu! I guess producer san was really shocked. Ahaha~ ...sorry. It's my fault. I always make you worry... Producer san worked hard to make my debut... When will I repay you...?

(Boo-)

Are you cheering me up? Thank you. But... What about the radio? ...rescheduled? We're doing it another day? Ha~ Thank god... I'll do my best next time!

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Yeah...? Don't push myself or I'll collapse again? O, Okay... I'll be careful. I want to apologize to the staffs...

(Boo Boo-)

Ah... You want me to stay in bed? I said I'm fine. You really worry too much. ...Oh gosh! Now that I think of it, I'm wearing my pajama? How? D, Did producer san took off my clothes and...!

(Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Ahah! Why are you so embarrassed? Fufufu. I know. Maybe my mother did it.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Ah... Producer san, do you have any schedule after this? If you're okay... could you help me practice the radio with me? I don't think I can sleep right now, so let's have a lesson... instead of going to work.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Thank you! Then let's do our best.

*************************

"Special training! Face yesterday's myself by Memory talk!" It's a corner where I talk about my memory, look back at myself then rediscover my charm. Fufu, it feels weird to run a radio on my bed. Lying down here, I remember my past... Ah, but I don't want to talk about my life before I became an idol... It's kind of embarrassing... But I didn't do anything bad. I mean it. I was... not honest a little... Of course I was sick, but never sticked to anything for long... I lacked motivation and bothered my parents... But since I became an idol, I've been a bit more positive. Now when I think about the past, I feel embarrassed ...and reflect myself. That's all thanks to my decision to be an idol~ Fufu... I was kidding. That's all thanks to producer san. I may not look as much, but I appreciate it. I'm serious!

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Somehow I feel shy... Ah, I also recall that day. You know... the day when I ran a fever and skipped my lesson... Producer san was really perplexed like today. You brought too many gifts for me to eat... And we both ate puddings... I miss that day.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Fufu, you remember? Ah, Nao and Rin visited my house before your visit that day. I was happy... I hadn't had a friend who had visited my home. Yeah, I think... being an idol was a good decision. I met everyone and also met... producer san... Huh? What's wrong with me... I keep saying embarrassing things. M, Maybe because I'm not fully recovered yet? Yeah! I'm not gonna say things like this from tomorrow! Today is a rare day, rare! Now, the end! This was Memory talk corner. Fufufu. Then I'll prepare the next corner...

(Knock Knock)

Yes~

(Door opens)

Ah, mom? Why? A snack? I don't need it... Yes? Puddings? What a perfect timing! N, No. It's nothing. Thanks mom.

(Door closes)

We can eat them later, producer san. Alright, shall we start the next corner?

***************************

"Lesson! Increase your acting power! Ad-lib situation". In this corner, I challenge to acting which is an essential skill to idols by ad-libbing in a situation according to an assignment. Look, producer san... Why don't we do this corner in the studio? I mean... it's kind of embarrassing to do it here.

(Boo Boo)

Ugg... Alright. I can't be a chooser today... So, what's the topic?

(Bababam)

"In an amusement park, your boyfriend is scared of riding a jet coaster. You've got to say something." Fufu. How pathetic. Although I admit that it's kind of cute. Then let's say, this bed is the jet coaster and... M, My boyfriend is producer san.

**********************

"Don't be a chicken... Here, I'll hold your hand."

(They hold hands)

"I'm right next to you, so don't be scared."

(Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Was it okay? Fufu, that's great.

(Door opens)

M, Mom? Knock before you enter! ...Eh? Something to drink? T, Thanks... I mean, stop disturbing me. I'm taking an acting lesson... Why are you smiling? Did you even listen to me? Have a good time? I think you misunderstood something!?

(Door closed)

What was she talking about... This is just an acting lesson... Hah!? P, Producer san, you can go of my hand now! There! ...Ha... It's hot... Did I turn on the heat too long? Wait, don't give me a blank look and sober up, producer san! Just give me the next assignment! Now!

(Bababam)

"You found an abandoned dog and want to comfort him." This should be good. Yeah, let's make it quick.

************************

"Fufu, it's okay. Ah... stop licking me~ There, I'll bath you later."

(Door opens)

Haah! Mom!? I said knock before you enter! ...Hmm? Shouldn't he have a dinner before taking a bath? What're you talking about! You're mistaken, mistaken! Producer san, shouldn't you go by now? You're a busy man!

(Boo-)

That's a wrong answer! You're going back, right!?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong)

See, mom!? Producer san has got to go, so don't ask weird things, please... What? There is nothing to hide? Hide what!? This is just an acting!!

*********************

Ha.... I'm exhausted... Producer san, I'm sorry for my mother's interruption... But I'm glad you helped me practicing. It was pretty fun. I mean it! I can't say that I won't make you worry about me but... I'll do my best.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Ah, I believe there is one more corner left? Then the last petit corner! "Cast a spell on an ordinary word to make it cute! Cinderella word" and farewell.

(Bababam)

"Frappuccino" I was your host, Hojo Karen. Bye bye~

*******************

We didn't eat the puddings after all... Well, producer san, take care. And also... Next time you visit my house, have dinner with me... Then see you at the office!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the second translation. I didn't expect another! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuuu. She's so adorable

    ReplyDelete