Sunday, April 19, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Mezase! Cinderella No.1! Kobayakawa Sae





Producer han, this is the famous temple I talked about. It's famous for predicting love compatibility, but you can also ask prosperity of business, traffic safety and such. You've made a long trip to Kyoto, why don't you make a visit?

(Ding-dong)

Oh my, you surprised me... Producer han is a real prankster. I know we're to record a radio today, it would be nice if you just enjoy the sightseeing...

(Boo-Boo)

Fufu... I wasn't complaining. I was... sulking a little bit. Fufu. Now, let's get inside.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Ah, producer han, wait! When you go through the door, you should salute the god first. Now, like this... show your courtesy. Fufu, it seems I'm your teacher today. It's kind of funny. Then, producer han, shall we start the radio?

******************

Special debut project, Mezase! Cinderella No.1! I'm Kobayakawa Sae, your host of Mezase! Cinderella No.1 where new idols work hard to increase their idol power and become tomorrow's top idols. This radio is being recorded in Kyoto, my hometown. Maybe that's why I feel comfortable now. I hope you listeners out there will be happy, so today I'm going to visit a shrine to pray.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Then while I'm going to the main temple, let me introduce myself. I'm Kobawakawa Sae, 15 years old. I was born and grew in Kyoto. My house is pretty old, and my people have lived there for generations. Yes? From when? Hmm~ It's not clear, but I heard they started living in Kyoto about hundreds of years ago.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Don't be surprised. That doesn't mean I'm great or something. Hmm... I'll do my best not to lean on my parents, I mean my ancestors.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Here we are. Then pray that I'll become a great idol.

(P rings a bell)

Excuse me... After you ring a bell, offer a money here.

(Coins clink)

Bow twice and clap twice, then bow again. You know that right?

(Ding-dong)

That's great, producer han! Then let's pray.

(Clap Clap)

Now, let's go. ...Yes? What was my wish? Fufu. You shouldn't ask such things. I just wished with all my heart that my dreams come true. Ah, then what did producer han pray for? Was it about producer han's lover?

(Boo Boo Boo Boo)

Hmm? Why are you so disconcerted? Producer han looks cute when embarrassed~

(Boo Boo Boo Boo)

Fufufufu. That's what you get for asking a girl's wish. Now, since we finished praying, let's go somewhere else. And do the first corner while we walk, producer han.

**********************

"Special training! Face yesterday's myself by Memory talk!" It's a corner where I look back at myself and talk about my memories, then rediscover my charm. Looking back at myself... That's profound. Let me think... My biggest childhood memory is... maiden lessons. Dancing, singing, flower arrangement, tea ceremony... I did everything. I took lady lessons all the time, there was no time to visit to a shrine and pray peacefully like we did. Ah, but that doesn't mean I hated it. I thank my parents for teaching me from the bottom up. I still dance and like flower arrangement and tea ceremony.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Thank you. Ah... They have O-mikuji over there. Having come this far, why don't we try it?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Speaking of which, I have a memory about O-mikuji. It's a little embarrassing story from my childhood... Ah, I'm embarrassed. I'd better not talk about it.

(Boo Boo)

Ah, I thought so... I'm the one who brought up that story... I'll tell you while waiting my turn. Once I drew an O-mikuji when I was young and it said "Don't try to fulfill two wishes at once." You know, you can't have your cake and eat it. And few days later, I visited a teahouse with my mother on my way home from a traditional dance lesson. I ordered my favorite vegetable gelatine and there were two kinds of sauces. One was kuromitsu and the other was soy sauce mixed with vinegar. I've never tasted the gelatine with the soy sauce, so I wanted to try it. But on the other hand, I wanted kuromitsu too, so I mixed both of them. The taste was really terrible. But I couldn't leave the food behind, so I ate them all. Since then, I decided to follow what O-mikuji says.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Ha... It's embarrassing to talk about my childhood... Now, let's draw O-mikuji. I'll go first.

*********************

My fortune is... Oh gosh. It's an ending blessing... Hmm... It says "Although it will take some time, your wish will come true." Fufu. Not bad for an ending blessing. And... "Water will cause misfortune soon." That's scary... I'd better watch out.

*********************

What does producer han have? ...Wa, a great blessing? Let me see. Ehe, it's full of good things... Good for you, producer han... Ah, but it says don't flirt with every girl you meet. Fufufu, just because you drew a great blessing doesn't mean you can be cocky and cheat on someone~

(Boo Boo Boo)

Oh? Are you perplexed? ...Do you feel guilty somehow?

(Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

I was just joking. If you keep making noise, the god will punish you. Now, I'll leave Mr. Casanova here alone, and move on to the next corner.

(Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Fufu, if you don't hurry, I'll leave you behind!

*********************

"Lesson! Increase your acting power! Ad-lib situation". In this corner, I challenge to acting which is an essential skill to idols by ad-libbing in a situation according to an assignment. Fufufu...Producer han is out of breath... do you even exercise? I suppose your great blessing wasn't that great.

(Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Fufufu, I said I was joking. Now, stop sulking and give me the assignment of today.

(Babababam)

"Be a teacher and praise your student". Since I'm your teacher today, this is a perfect assignment. But how do we start... Hmm~ Ah, yes! Producer han, don't you want to play a game? Close your eyes and walk from this rock to the rock over there, by the pond. Why is it necessary? Just do it. Now, stand here for a moment, producer han.

(Sae goes to the pond)

Producer han! I'm ready! I'll guide you from now on. Ready~ Start! Yes! Producer han~ this way! Alright, good~ Fufufu. Ah! little to the left! Ah, watch your step! Good, good, very good~ Okay, almost there~ Come a little closer to me! Okay, goal~ Good job. I'll give you a "Good boy" stamp. ...well, producer han? I just played a teacher who was praising her student?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Fufu, thank you. Yes? What's wrong, producer han? You look like you were bewitched by a fox. Do you want to hear a secret a little? In this shrine, if you manage to walk to that stone with your eyes closed, you can get your love. Congratulation, producer han.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Fufu, are you happy, producer han? Fufu. But you know what? It's of no use if you don't think about your love while walking.

(Boo Boo Boo-)

Fufu, that's too bad, producer han. This was Ad-lib situation corner.

*******************

That was our last corner~ Now it's been a while, I want to try it. Producer han, could you guide me from here?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Then wait for a second~

(Sae goes to the start point)

Guide the direction well, producer han! Here I go! Yo... Ah... This is my first time, it's pretty hard. Producer han, this way? Is this the right direction?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Really? Eh... this way?

(Boo Boo-)

Eh, no? Then... this way?

(Boo-)

Ah, to the right?

(Boo Boo-)

How am I supposed know when you don't tell me correctly? I'll just go this way.

************************

Kya!? What? Who is it?

(Splash)

Eh? What was that sound? Oh my! Producer han, what are you doing in the pond?

(Boo Boo)

Yes? Watch my step? Ah! How did I come this close to the pond!? That was dangerous... Ah, did producer han push me so I wouldn't fall to the pond?

(Ding-dong)

I see... The O-mikuji said I should beware of water... So producer han paid the price instead of me? Thank you so much, producer han.

(Ding-dong)

Don't worry about me? Suddenly producer han looks masculine. If you stop flirting with girls, you will be very popular.

(Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo-)

Fufu, just kidding, I told you.

*******************

The ending~ It's over already. Time really flies. But I enjoyed it.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

By the way... I think I called producer han too much in this radio, would that be okay? Yes? It's fine? We have to record it again anyway? Why producer han!? Eh? The recorder fell into the pond a while ago? Ah~ Water did cause my misfortune... But there is no choice. Shall we record the radio again tomorrow?

(Boo Boo Boo-)

Eh? You have to go back to the office tomorrow? Ah, then why don't you spend tonight in my house? My family would love producer han. If you feel lonely sleeping alone, you can come to my room.

(Boo Boo Boo-)

Just kidding~ Anyway producer han drew a great blessing, but suffered all day.

(Boo-)

Hmm? That's not true? Really? It seems you've had many troubles... Producer han is kind of weird. Then although nobody can listen to me, I want to do the last petit corner as practice. "Cast a spell on an ordinary word to make it cute! Cinderella word" and farewell.

(Dadadan)



"Dumpling" I am Kobayakawa Sae. Look producer han, shall we have a race to my house? Start! Producer han, hurry! or I'll leave you behind~ Fufufu, this way~

1 comment:

  1. Read it, loved it. Thanks! Requesting Aiko Takamori next please :)

    ReplyDelete