Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Mezase! Cinderella No.1! Sakuma Mayu




Look, producer san?

(Loud noise)

You're working hard today. It's quite late but still in the office? Are you making sales data? Oh gosh! You're so happy, you lose your voice? Mayu is happy too! Ah, right. I've been waiting for you today because I want to ask producer san a favor. You see... Don't you want to... practice with me? Ufufu, my CD debut radio recording is tomorrow. And I want producer san to check if Mayu is ready or not. Now, let's begin. Here, come and sit by my side. You don't need to feel shy, there is nobody but us. And...

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Fufu, I brought the BGM and the sound effect.

(Ding-dong Ding-dong, Boo-)

If you find it inappropriate for the radio, push the button, producer san. I expect producer san's passional guidance. Then let's start~

***************************

Special debut project, Mezase! Cinderella No.1! I'm Sakuma Mayu, your host of Mezase! Cinderella No.1 where new idols work hard to become tomorrow's top idols. I'll introduce myself first. The reason I became an idol is... Fufu, "A fateful encounter with a man". The man who stole Mayu's heart was an idol producer. Mayu quit her model work and became an idol to meet him. From the day of that fateful encounter, all of Mayu's heart is only! only! only! for you. Shape Mayu as you want.

(Boo! Boo! Boo! Boo! Boo!)

Fufu, don't be so panic. That was a special version for producer san. Producer san is more hasty than I look. This time, it's a studio version of the introduction.

**********************

With my heart, 100% handmade Mayu for your present! I'm Sakuma Mayu, 16 years old whose hobby is cooking and knitting. Please treat Mayu well. Nice to meet you.

(Ding-dong)

How was it? Was it good? Was Mayu... cute? Yes? Yes?

(Ding-dong)

...That's it?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong)

I'm happy~ What a relief. I spent a long time to come up with that greeting. Because it's all meaningless if you don't think it's cute... Fufu, I think my introduction is fine. Shall we practice the next corner then? Please watch cuter Mayu.

**********************

"Special training! Face yesterday's myself by Memory talk!" It's a corner where I talk about what happened yesterday, and rediscover my charm. Since Mayu became an idol, a lot of things have happened. I've written everything down on my diary. Many things happened... Fufu~ Just the two of us, we went to work, went for a drive, had party together and...

(Boo-Boo-Boo-Boo)

Eh? There were other people too? Producer san, come on~ In my eyes, I can only see producer san, so it's always the two of us. Producer san feels the same, right? You weren't looking at other girls, right?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong )

I knew it! Whenever and wherever you are, Mayu is alone with you! Then I'll continue reading the diary. We successfully performed a big concert and producer san hugged Mayu tightly behind the stage... And then they traveled across the world and built a cozy white house, kept a big dog, had children... Oh boy, that was my future diary. I'm ashamed. Forget what I just said.

(Ding-dong)

My future diary has come true till now, I hope everything that I wrote comes true... Yes? Make it come true one by one? I see. Then first let's perform a big concert successfully. Yes? Producer san?

(Ding-dong)

Fufu, I'm pleased. Please join the lesson of the next corner.

**********************

"Lesson! Increase your acting power! Ad-lib situation". In this corner, I challenge to acting which is an essential skill to idols by ad-libbing in a situation according to an assignment. Now producer san, give Mayu an assignment. You can ask whatever you want Mayu to do. Fufu, somehow my heart starts beating fast~

(Boo-Boo)

What's wrong? Producer san, just give Mayu an assignment.

(BooBooBooBooBoo!)

Fufu, producer san looks so~ handsome right now. Does producer san... like Mayu? What Mayu do you like? Yes? Yes?

(BooBooBooBooBoo!)

Why are you doing this? I can't practice if producer san feels embarrassed? Yes? Play a modest girl?

(Ding-dong)

So that's producer san's favorite type. Fufu, Mayu wants to be someone that you like more, so I'll be a modest Mayu this time.

(Sound effect)

Producer san, thank you for being with Mayu all the time. Mayu really likes kind producer san. So, would you be by my side now and forever?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Really? You'll be my side forever!? Eheheh, I know this is just a lesson... Mayu is really happy. Producer san, Mayu trusts producer san.

**********************

It's the ending. Fufufu. It feels like the love between me and producer san has deepened today. Then the last petit corner. "Cast a spell on an ordinary word to make it cute! Cinderella word" and farewell.

**********************

"A peanut" This was Sakuma Mayu. Bye bye~

**********************

Producer san, it is nice of you to practice with me. Actually the practice was just an excuse, I just wanted to meet producer san. Did producer san have butterflies because of me? Mayu's heart... beat so fast. Haha. I'll do my recording earnestly and hard. Ah, Is it that late already? I've got to go. Producer san should go take some rest too. Then see you tomorrow. Bye bye.

(Mayu exits)

Ah, producer san! I made a mistake. Not see you TOMORROW, see you tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and... forever and ever. Fufu, take care!

1 comment: