Sunday, April 26, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Magic Hour special #2


http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2254555/


Mika: Welcome to Magic Hour's tea time! Everyone, hello. I'm glad you're here. Thank you for listening to the midnight tea time! This radio invites new guests from 346 production every week and I have a conversation with them. Tonight's host is me, Jougasaki Mika. Then Magic Hour between today and tomorrow. It's a short time but I hope I can have a good time with you.

********************

Mika: Then it's Magime corner, short for Magic Hour mail! We've got mails already! Here it goes~ This story is from radio name "passion is the best". Let me see... It says "As a charismatic idol, Mika san participates in gravure photo shoots with Fujimoto Riina san or Otsuki Yui san. Except for those two, who do you want to form a unit with? A unit...? Ah, speaking of unit, NEW GENERATIONS' first appearance was at my stage as backup dancers, but now they all became decent idols... I'd like to have a concert with NEW GENERATIONS in the near future. And... This might sound like siding with my family, it'd be nice to perform with my sister. But focusing on that concert could be hard cause I'll probably be worried about her. What's your suggestion about my unit? This was Magime corner. I wait for your stories!

********************

Mika: Then let's meet our guests for the tea time! Going with the flow, we have these three. Please come in~!
Uzuki: Magihour. I'm Shimamura Uzuki.
Rin: Magihour, I'm Shibuya Rin.
Mio: And Magihour! I'm the leader, Honda Mio. Today we NEW GENERATIONS are... One, Two,
NG : Glad to meet you!
Mika: So, I'm going to run this radio with the members of NEW GENERATION from Cinderella project that is my junior unit.
Mio: Khh~ I can't believe I'm on a radio with Mika...
Uzuki: I'm really happy!
Mika: Me too. Then this is Beverage corner of the tea time!
Mio: Can I suggest something!?
Rin: Mio, again?
Mio: How about milk tea that Shimamu likes... is what it seems but...
Uzuki: But~?
Mio: It's Shiburin's favorite, Cafe au lait!
Mika: Oh, that's nice. Then let's drink a toast with it.
Mio: Thank you~
Mika: You did great work in the festival. Cheers!
NG: Cheers!
Rin: I didn't see that coming, Mio.
Mio: Hee Hee!
Mika: NG gets along well with each other. Then let's start the next corner!

********************

Mika: Yes, this is Magic Minute corner. Two guests are going to have a talk for a minute. To cast a magic, you need to talk of a topic within one minute. I guess everyone knows it by now. Here, pick up a topic from this box.
Rin: When Kaede san was the host, Uzuki picked it up and talked so...
Mio: Yes! This time, Shiburin is going to pick it up and talk!
Rin: Eh!? Wait, me?
Uzuki: Rin, fight!
Mika: Alright, let's go! Chakachakachaka... Tada! And the assignment is?
Rin: "The moments I felt happy"
Mika: Okay! Then tell us about the story!
Rin: Hmm... I felt happy to finish the summer festival successfully.
Uzuki: Yeah, I was happy!
Rin: Receiving fan letters from our fans made me happy too.
Mio: Yes, Yes. I almost cried.
Rin: Mio, you actually cried a bit.
Mio: Ehehe~
Rin: And...
Mika: And?
Rin: I'm not so good at doing things like this...
Mio: Shiburin~ Didn't something good happen to you?
Rin: What was it?
Mio: You know, about Shimamu...
Uzuki: M, Me?
Rin: Ah! I came over to Uzuki's house and Uzuki's mother was very kind to me. So I was happy.
Uzuki: Ahaha... My mom loves having a chat...
Rin: And... Well, I guess that's that.
Mio: Wait Shiburin, you have another~
Rin: I can't think of everything so suddenly.
Mio: You have plenty of them! The cookies that Mimuchi gave you were delicious or Anzu's cushion was so soft, it made you feel nice and happy or the ramen you ate on your way home from a lesson was delicious and such!
Rin: Yeah... Why didn't Mio just answer it?
Uzuki: Ah, ahaha...
Mio: That's a different problem~ Radio listeners want to know what makes Shiburin feel happy! That's the point where they know about Shiburin as a girl, not Shiburin as an idol!
Rin: I, I'm not sure but, okay.
Mio: Then Shiburin, things that made you happy, 3, 2, 1, Cue!
Rin: Hmm... How about, appearing on a radio with Uzuki and Mio... like today?
Uzuki: Ah... Rin~
Mio: Want to be look pure?
Mika: Ahaha. That was a nice tackle. Does that count as teamwork? That was NG's happy stories. Now, the judgement is?

(Boo-Boo-)

Uzuki: What~!? It`s been a while that Rin told a good story...
Mika: Hmm? Well... You have overrun your time.
Mio: Eh? Last time it was 3 minutes~
Rin: Maybe I should have told a three times better story...?
Mika: I see... I'm sorry to say this but, Rin did her best and failed. This was Magic Minute corner.

********************

Mika: Now, If you had succeeded Magic Minute, you would have had a guest talk time but...
Uzuki: We're finally on a radio with Mika and we can't have a talk corner?
Mio: No way~ Please have a heart~
Mika: No~ Rules are rules, I can't help it.
Mio: Don't be a square, please! Give me a second chance of tear! Mika sama, staffs sama, charismatic JK sama!
Mika: Even if you say so... Ah! you see, I'll think about it if Rin says something that casts a spell on the listeners.
Rin: Eh, me?
Mika: Shouldn't you take responsibility for Magic Minute?
Rin: Ugg... O, Okay. I'll do it.
Mio: Shiburin, fight!
Uzuki: Rin, do your best till the end!
Mika: Then, Please tell us a word that is the most special, so sweet and good enough to cast a spell on everyone. Ready... Cue!
Rin: "G, Good kids who're listening to this radio, this is Rin Rin Shiburin's lovely heart theater for you. I'll cast the cutest and the sweetest magic to everyone." Eh, and...
Mio: Fufh... Ahahaha! Shiburin, you're the best! And that wasn't just one word! Ahahaha!
Uzuki: Rin, that was great!
Mika: Fufu, that was pretty fun. Now, I wonder what the judgement is?

(Ding..Boo-Boo)

Mika: Ah~ You failed again... You should have kept going even if she laughed. Rin's challenge ends here!
Rin: What...? It only made me a laughing stock...! Uggg...

********************

Mika: Alright! I don't want to spoil the fun, but the magical hour passed in the blink of an eye, it's time to say goodbye.
Uzuki: It felt really short. We also ran Magic Hour special the other day, but it's more fun to have a host.
Mio: Khh! If only we had succeeded the guest talk...
Rin: I said I was sorry...
Mio: But Shiburin was fun, so there we are.
Rin: Uh... How did I come to this...
Mika: Cut her some slack. I was glad to talk with you too. Then that'll be all for today. The midnight tea time, Magic Hour. Tonight's tea time was delightful thanks to...
Uzuki: This was Magihour. I'm Shimamura Uzuki from NEW GENERATIONS and...
Rin: Magihour. I'll practice talk shows more. I'm Shibuya Rin and...
Mio: Magihour! I enjoyed it. I'm Honda Mio and...
Mika: And your host, Jouhasaki Mika. Then, I hope you've fallen under our spell...
All: Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment