Saturday, April 4, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Magic Hour ep 12


http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2180686/
(Audio Link)


Nana: Welcome to the tea time of Magic Hour! Hello everyone. I'm glad you're at the midnight tea time. This radio invites new guests from 346 production every week and I have a conversation with them. This month's host is Usamin, Abe Nana. Magic Hour between today and tomorrow, it's a short time but I hope I can have a good time with you. I'll do my best! Kyaha!

********************

Nana: Then this is Magime corner, short for Magic Hour Mail. The staff says I've got a story, let's read it! It's from radio name "Tangerine". It says "Magihour! What did Nana san like when she was young? Tell me about your favorite things in your childhood." In my childhood... I think they were anime characters? Idols who danced and sang in cute outfits, heroes in fantastic adventure shows, supporting actors who made touching stories were all anime characters. That's why I volunteered as a voice actor. Also I admired well dressed idols who were dancing and singing on large stages. That's how Nana's dream is becoming a voice acting idol. It's kind of embarrassing to say a serious story! Ahahaha... Kyaha! This has been Magime corner. I wait for your stories.

********************

Nana: Then let's meet our guests for the tea time. Please come in~!
Mayu: Ufu, this is Sakuma Mayu. Magihour~ Nice to meet you.
Yuko: Psychic Magihour is back! Return of the psychic idol, Hori Yuko. Nice to meet you!
Nana: Yes, today we invited Sakuma Mayu and Hori Yuko who are going to participate in 346 production's summer festival.
Mayu: I don't know what to talk on a radio and it makes me nervous... Please be gentle... with me.
Yuko: Mayu san, this is my second time on Magihour so trust me! I'll help you with my psychic power!
Mayu: Fufu, Yuko, you're trustworthy. Then I'll count on you.
Nana: Oh? These two can be a good pair today? Now, this is the beverage corner of the tea time!
Yuko: I'll have water!
Mayu: I want the same...
Nana: I see... Both of you are pure.
Mayu: Pure?
Nana: Ah, no no. There were guests who ordered strange things so... don't bother. Now, cheers!
Mayu: Cheers!
Yuko: Psychic!
Nana: Ha~ Then let's move on to the next corner!

********************

Nana: Yes, this is Magic Minute corner. Two guests are going to have a talk for a minute. To cast a magic, you need to talk of a topic within one minute. If you make it, you may use the rest of the time to promote your show or announce other information and such. Then pick up a topic from this box right away.
Yuko: Psychic~ Clairvoyance! What topic do you want, Mayu san?
Mayu: Something I can talk about comfortably please.
Yuko: Mmmm!
Nana: Chakachaka Chan! Now, the topic is?
Yuko: Here! Let me see... "A story that is hard to say" ...Huh?
Mayu: In that case, can you do it for me, Yuko?
Yuko: Hmm... I have no choice. It's me who chose the wrong topic, although my psychic clairvoyance worked.
Nana: Clairvoyance... You saw it? Then tell us about your story that is hard to say~
Yuko: Yes! Eh... There is a summer festival which 346 production idols appears on! Mayu san is famous as a frequenter of the festival who also appeared on the last winter festival.
Mayu: It's a great chance to please the fans.
Yuko: And you know what? There are several new idols who appear on this summer festival and luckily I was invited too!
Nana: Good for you~
Yuko: ...Hmm?
Nana: Ah, ah... So?
Yuko: However, to Yuko's shame, this is her first festival... Honestly every time I think of the stage, my heart feels like exploding because of the tension... and that is my embarrassing story that is hard to say.
Nana: I see... That was a hard and heart pounding story to tell even for Yuko. And the judgement is?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Nana: Hmm~ That talk cast a magic which makes us root for you. Success!
Yuko: Ya~ I'm embarrassed.
Mayu: Even when Mayu participated in the festival for the first time, she couldn't express her anxiety... She had butterflies...
Nana: Hmm~ Nice~ This has been Magic Minute corner.

********************

Nana: Now, since you passed Magic Minute, you can have the guest talk time.
Yuko: Ha~ I finally have a minute to breathe.
Mayu: Fufu, now that we got a chance, shall we talk about the summer festival?
Nana: Ah, that's great! Please!
Mayu: Like Yuko said a minute ago, it's hard to enter the big festival because 346 production has many idols.
Yuko: Yes... Come to think of it, I haven't experienced a big stage yet.
Mayu: But the opportunity seeks hard working idols. And the idols like me who have performed on a stage, even just once, always practice hard to meet their fans again and not to lose to new idols who are trying to appear on the stage.
Nana: Mmm.. Ah, I heard the units from Cinderella project will participate?
Mayu: Yes. They even stay in a camp for training, so I look forward to their performance. Mayu is also excited to be with the various idols.
Yuko: Uh... I feel more nervous to hear that~ Many members who participate, including me, are practicing hard. I know they've appeared on various stages, but when the company's honor depends upon us, it makes me nervous.
Mayu: It's ok to be nervous. Everything you'll experience on the stage will be a good stepping stone for you. Failure or Success, you can learn from it and the fans will welcome you warmly.
Nana: That was profound advice!
Mayu: Fufu, someone told me the advice. But we still need the cheers of fans. So the idols on the stage will be happy if you root for them.
Yuko: Don't just send telepathy, send us fan letters and clap your hands with cheers!
Nana: Nice... Ah, there is no time to be absorbed in their conversation! Nana is also waiting for her fan letters! And Nana wants to grow further to be on a big stage and do Usamin call! When the day comes, let's shout U~samin together!

********************

Nana: Alright! I don't want to spoil the fun, but the magical hour passed quickly. Now it's time to say goodbye.
Mayu: Oh my~ already? I can now speak happily...
Yuko: Time passes really fast. It feels like I traveled through time with my psychic power.
Nana: Nana wants to travel back to her youth!
Mayu&Yuko: ???
Nana: ...Was a joke! Nana is still 17 years old! Kyaha! Cough! Then, the midnight tea time, Magic Hour! Tonight's tea time was delightful thanks to~
Mayu: Magihour. See you at the festival. This is Sakuma Mayu and...
Yuko: Psychic Magihour! I'll be expecting you at the festival too! This is Hori Yuko!
Nana: And I was your host, Abe Nana. Today was Nana's last day as a host. If you root for Nana, they may call in Nana again! Then, I hope you have fallen under our spell...
All: Bye bye!

8 comments:

  1. Can you do Mayu Sakuma's Mezase Cinderella from her solo album thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I get the audio file, I'll do it. Do you know where it is?

      Delete
    2. Yukipo/Namassuka has most of the Cinderella Masters.

      Delete
  2. Is it okay to request for other Mezase Cinderella translations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but don't expect too much.

      Delete
    2. At least one out of Uzuki Shimamura, Nao Kamiya or Karen Hojo would be appreciated, thanks.

      Delete