Saturday, April 11, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Magic Hour ep 13


http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2207355/
(Audio Link)



Kaede: Welcome to the tea time of Magic Hour! Hello everyone. I'm glad you're at the midnight tea time. This radio invites new guests from 346 production every week and I have a conversation with them. Today's program is a summer festival special and your host is me, Takagaki Kaede. Everyone~ Long time no see! Magic Hour between today and tomorrow, it's a short time but I hope I can have a good time with you.

********************

Kaede: Then it's Magime corner, short for Magic Hour Mail. It seems we've got mails already. Let's read it. Hmm... this one. This is a story from radio name "Shumita". Shumita san, Magihour~ well well... It says "I was enchanted with Kaede san's model like body. Is there a way I can grow tall like Kaede san?". Oh my, I'm flattered to hear that. Thank you. Well... the way to grow tall is... living respectfully and thoughtfully everyday? Since it's height("thoughtfully" and "height" sound the same). In reality, height and weight varies from person to person, so it's not an easy question. Although they say it's good for you to sleep well during the growing period. So, listening to late night radio shows at night is maybe not a good idea. Fufu. This was Magime corner. We wait for your stories.

*******************

Kaede: Now, let's meet our guests for the tea time. We have three guests this time. Welcome!
Uzuki: Magihour! I'm Shimamura Uzuki from New Generations.
Rin: Magihour. I'm Shibuya Rin from New Generations.
Mio: And Magihour! I'm the leader of New Generations, Honda Mio. Today, we New Generations will... One. Two.
NG : Do our best!
Kaede: Yes. Today, we're going to run this radio like a wrap-up party of the summer festival with three New Generations members who performed with me.
Uzuki: We had so much help from you at the summer festival.
Kaede: Yes, Uzuki. We'll talk about it later in detail. Then this is Beverage corner of the tea time.
Mio: I have a suggestion here!
Rin: What is it?
Mio: Can we have milk tea that Shimamu likes?
Kaede: Wow, that's nice. Then shall we drink a toast with it?
Uzuki: Can I? Thank you!
Kaede: Now then... Thank you for your effort at the summer festival. Cheers!
NG: Cheers!
Rin: I wondered why you interrupted her.
Mio: Hng~ I'll give Shiburin this chocolate~
Rin: Ah, thank... it's melted...
Mio: Hee.
Kaede: New Generations gets along well. To show their charm more, let's move on to the next corner.

********************

Kaede: Yes, this is Magic Minute corner. Two guests are going to have a talk for a minute. To cast a magic, you need to talk of a topic within one minute. If you make it, you may use the rest of the time to promote your show or announce other information and such. Then pick up the topic from this box.
Mio: Great! Shiburin can handle this!
Rin: Isn't that a part where Mio says "I'll do my best"?...
Uzuki: Then I'll choose it!
Kaede: ChackaChackaChacka Cha! What's the topic?
Uzuki: Here it is! Hmm...
Mio: What is it? Oh~ this is just for Shimamu!
Rin: What story is it?
Uzuki: It's "A story about you doing your best".
Kaede: I see~ That's a perfect topic for Uzuki. Then tell us about "A story about you doing your best".
Uzuki: I think I should talk about 346 production's summer festival where we did our best.
Mio: Yes, Yes! We really tried hard. Right, Shiburin?
Rin: Yes. We were on a stage after a long interval, but we did our best.
Kaede: That was a nice performance.
Uzuki: Yes! I decided to enjoy the stage with a smile in front of everyone.
Kaede: You were full of spirit.
Uzuki: Actually... We had a debut event last time...
Mio: Shimamu...
Uzuki: At that time, we lacked skills as idols and that was almost our first time to perform in public.
Kaede: Yes. Everyone gets nervous at the first time.
Uzuki: Right. And several things happened in the stage, I failed to keep smiling till the end. And that kept bothering me...
Rin: Uzuki...
Uzuki: Of course I did my best then, but Rin and Mio also felt frustrations in their own ways... So we three had made up our minds that next time we were on a stage, we would to do our best with smiles. In this summer festival, although there were unexpected accidents, we were so happy to keep our smile till the end.
Mio: Uh~ Shimamu makes me cry! ...well, I didn't expect you to say that...
Uzuki: Ah, sorry... It think it wasn't a good story to tell on a radio.
Rin: Fufu. Besides, one minute passed a while ago.
Uzuki: Ahoo... Did I fail?
Kaede: Hmm~ I'm not sure? A story about Uzuki's New Generations doing their best. Now, the judgement is?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

NG : Eh~?
Kaede: Sucess! Mmm. Three girls cast a magic, so it's okay to speak three times longer. You pulled it off.
Mio: We made it!
Rin: That's kind of flexible...
Uzuki: Ah, what a relief~
Rin: Uzuki, you even try hard here.
Kaede: Fufu, You made it through thanks to Uzuki's effort! This was Magic Minute corner.

**********************

Kaede: Now, since you passed Magic Minute, you three can have the guest talk time.
Mio: Good job, Shimamu!
Rin: From now on... as much as Uzuki tried, Mio will talk.
Uzuki: Mio, I'm counting on you.
Mio: Uh... Yes! Sure!
Rin: But what are you going to talk about?
Mio: Of course the behind stories of the summer festival! Was everyone in the summer festival?
Uzuki&Rin: Yeah~
Kaede: Yes!
Mio: Mmm, a clear answer! ...and, Kaede san was there too!
Rin: Fufu, she was one of the main cast, of course.
Kaede: Yes, it was fun.
Uzuki: Yes! I enjoyed it a lot!
Mio: Ya~ At that time, our New Generations and other Cinderella project members had so much help from you.
Kaede: I'm the one who had so much help from everyone.
Rin: Mio, what are you trying to say?
Mio: No No! Shiburin! Think. New idols like us were able to participate in the summer festival, because Kaede san and others have made a go of the festivals every time!
Uzuki: And we met each other thanks to...
Mio: It's a destiny, a destiny!
Rin: Stop saying embarrassing stories like that...
Kaede: Fufufu, everyone gets along so well.
Mio: But that concert had an star-studded cast! And I was honored to be with them!
Rin: Surely, I was desperate while performing, but satisfied when the festival was over.
Uzuki: And the schedule was amazing! It opened at 3 pm and finished at 8 pm, so that was 5 hours long! If you count encores, we sang 29 songs!
Mio: Waa~ Although it was really short for us. And the MC battle between Kaede san team and Kawashima san team was great!
Uzuki: I got goose bumps when Kaede san team sang "Please! Cinderella" at the opening.
Rin: Yes, it was amazing. Even though it rained and many things happened... I hope I can participate in the next festival.
Mio: Yeah, Yeah!
Kaede: I'll look forward to the next festival.

********************

Kaede: Now, I don't want to spoil the fun, but the magical hour passed quickly. Now it's time to say goodbye.
Mio: It's over already? It was too fast! I want to talk more!
Rin: Fufu, dreamlike moments pass quickly.
Uzuki: Yes it does. The summer festival felt like a dream, but now it's not a dream!
Kaede: Yes. Dreamlike moments pass, but as long as the memory is enshrined in your heart, it's not a dream but reality. And if you can anticipate the next dream, a temporary parting turns into a beautiful time with an everlasting excitement. New Generations and me and the fans out there, let's dream about our next contact.
NG : Yes!
Kaede: Then it's sad, but that's it for today. The midnight tea time, Magic Hour. Today's tea time could shine thanks to...
Mio: Magihour! We are Honda Mio and...
Rin: Magihour. Shibuya Rin and...
Uzuki: Magihour! Shimamura Uzuki and...
Kaede: Your host, Takagaki Kaede. Today's Magic Hour was specially hosted by me with a memory of the summer festival. From the next episode, a new host will take this place, but I hope you'll keep loving the show. Then I hope you have fallen under our spell...
All: Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment