Sunday, March 8, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Magic Hour ep 8


http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2084583/
(Audio Link)


Mizuki: Hello everyone. Welcome to midnight tea time, Magic Hour! I'm glad you are here. This radio invites new guests from 346 production every week and I have a conversation with them. This month's host is me, Kawashima Mizuki. Magic Hour between today and tomorrow, it's a short time but I hope I can have a good time with you. I'll do my best!

*******************

Mizuki: Then let's start Magime, short for Magic Hour Mail. We've received an e-mail story from radio name “Extend". "Kawashima san, Magihour!" Yes, Magihour. "When I have a hard time deciding something, I toss a coin and I call "a ritual". What personal ritual do you have, Kawashima san?" A ritual you say? Hmm, well... In my case, although it's not a ritual, my habit is drawing up a schedule of everything. Of course I make a schedule for my work too. For example, if tomorrow is my day off, I make a plan for tomorrow. Sometimes I need to change the plan when something unexpected occurs, but I even like such parts. That's my "ritual" if you want to call it like that. Fufu. This has been Magime corner. I wait your stories.

*******************

Mizuki: Then let's meet our guests for the tea time. Specially, we have three guests today, welcome!
Sachiko: Hhng~! I'm...!
Koume: Ah...
Sachiko: Hey Koume san, don't cut me off! It's my turn!
Koume: Ah, sorry... I wanted to inform you that "he" passed by...
Sachiko: "He"? You mean the staff? You don't need to tell me next time. Uhm! Everyone across the country, nice to meet you~ I'm...
Shoko: Fu...fuheehee.. Fufu...fufufu...
Sachiko: Shoko san, don't laugh suddenly! It's my time to introduce cute, cute myself!
Shoko: Fufu... Sorry, sorry. She said "he" passed by, but there is only a wall behind Sachiko. So I thought that's funny...Fuhee...
Sachiko: Eh? Eeh!? Is that what you were trying to say, Koume san?
Mizuki: Yes, that was timid and cute Sachiko, nice to meet you. And~
Sachiko: Wait, Kawashima san!
Mizuki: Hmm?
Sachiko: I didn't even introduce myself at all!
Mizuki: Well... I know you want to show yourself more. But Sachiko, I'm sure the listeners felt Sachiko's cuteness already.
Sachiko: R, really...? H,hng~ It can't be helped. My voice alone is cute enough~
Mizuki: Now, who's next?
Koume: Eh... This is Shirasaka Koume... Various people passes by this studio...
Mizuki: Alright, nice to meet you Koume. Eh... There is nobody but us in this booth... I don't know. Then lastly!
??? : Hi! I'm Shiitake kun!
Shoko: And... This is Hoshi Shoko, not Hoshi Shiitake... Fufu... Nice to meet you...
Mizuki: The shiitake she brought to the studio is her personal belonging. Shoko, nice to meet you. So today, I'm going to run the radio with an idol who is popular in concerts and variety shows, Koshimizu Sachiko and famous 142cm members, Shirasaka Koume and Hoshi Shoko. Anyway, it's Beverage corner of the tea time...
Shoko: Fu..fufu... T, today I recommend kombucha... It's good for health...
Mizuki: Oh... Oh my... That's great... Then let's drink it!
All: C, Cheers~
Mizuki: Let's move on to the next corner!

*******************

Mizuki: Alright, It's Magic Minute corner. Two guests are going to have a talk for a minute. To cast a magic, you need to talk of today's topic within one minute. If you make it, you may use the rest of the time to promote your show or announce other information or whatever you like. It seems we've spent too much time already, so pick up an assignment from this box quickly.
Sachiko: Then I'll do it!
Mizuki: Chagachagachaga! Well, what's the topic?
Sachiko: If this is a cute story, I'll take care of it! Tada! Eh... A scary story... Again!?
Mizuki: I knew Sachiko is special. Then tell us your scary story.
Sachiko: I pass, pass!!
Shoko: I'll tell you about a mushroom... that I found in a forest was d, dangerous...
Sachiko: That's not appropriate for broadcasting!
Shoko: I, I see... sorry... Fuhee...
Koume: Then I'll tell you about an accident... that I witnessed in the dorm...
Mizuki: Ah, that sounds nice.
Koume: It happened... not long ago, it was a cold night... We lived in a dorm and I was watching a horror movie. I asked Ranko to watch it together but she refused, saying she had a ritual to perform. And Shoko fell asleep while watching the movie... I was alone in the dark dorm...
Sachiko: It's not scary. It's not scary. It's not scary. It's not scary. It's not scary....
Koume: Then I got hungry so I went to the kitchen... And there... there was a gruesome... horribly butchered and mangled... mushroom!
Shoko: Kyaaa! Oyster mushroom! Shiitake mushroom! Beech mushroom!
Koume: Probably someone was making a mushroom sauté... Maybe she ran out of butter and went out to buy one?
Mizuki: Jesus... Indeed... It, it was a scary story... And the judgement is?

(Boo...Ding...Boo...Ding...Boo...Ding...)

Mizuki: H, Hora? Staff? Are they under discussion...?
Shoko: Fufu... Sachiko is white as a sheet
Sachiko: It's not scary. It's not scary. It's not scary#%#^#!@#$....

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Mizuki: Hmm... that was suspicious and...I'm not sure if they fell under her spell... but Seeing Sachiko scared, I think you passed.
Koume: Haa... That's a relief...
Shoko: T,That was why Shiitake kun looks sparse these days...
Mizuki: But who was making the mushroom sauté...? This has been Magic Minute corner.

*******************

Mizuki: Now, since you three passed Magic Minute, you can have Guest Talk Time.
Koume: I'm glad we passed...
Mizuki: Your acting was nice. I think you could play a leading role in dramas?
Koume: I... was just happy to play as a zombie
Shoko: I also... waiting for a mushroom role... it never comes...
Sachiko: Hnn... Things like a mushroom role can't be common!
Shoko: I'm waiting for... a mushroom CF kind of things... Fu,fufu...
Koume: By the way Sachiko, you're on a variety show, right?
Sachiko: Yes! Because the show records high ratings when my cute face is on tv! Set a recorder and sit up straight then wait for the show.
Koume: Aren't you going to promote the show?
Sachiko: It's a show where I'm cute!
Mizuki: Now now, Hmm! By the way~ Mizuki is also an idol who can do outdoor shootings, variety shows, hosting and etc. So look forward to my activities~

*******************

Mizuki: I don't want to spoil the fun, but the magical hour passed quickly. Now it's time to say goodbye.
Sachiko: It's not enough. One million Sachiko fans across the country want to listen to me more.
Koume: Ten million of "them" across the country might want to listen to it more...
Shoko: One hundred million of mushroom friends across the country... want to listen to it more...
Mizuki: All of you... are amazing in many ways... Today we exceeded broadcasting time greatly. The midnight tea time, Magic Hour. I'm your host Kawashima Mizuki. And today's tea time was delightful thanks to...
Sachiko: Magihour! This is "cute me" Koshimizu Sachiko and~
Koume: Magihour... Shirasaka Koume and...
Shoko: Fufu... Magihour... An outsider and friend of mushrooms... Hoshi Shoko...
Mizuki: And I was your host, Kawashima Mizuki. Today was the last day I host this radio. From next week, an eternal 17 year old girl will take my place. Look forward to her radio. Then I hope you have fallen under our spell...
All: Bye Bye~

5 comments:

  1. Hey there. Thanks for the hard work.
    I'm thinking of putting your translations of Majiawa and NoMake in videos. Of course I need you permission first. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you send me your subtitle files or revised scripts, you have my permission.
      I just want to check the grammar and the vocabulary of my work.
      Because I know I made several mistakes here, but there is no way to find out.
      Can you do that?

      Delete
  2. I'm not really going to revise your translation though, I'm just gonna take your translation, fix simple mistakes like grammar or punctuation, then put it in a video. So you're saying I only need to timing the subs and you will put it in a video yourself? I can do both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I'm not going to put it in a video. If you're not going to revise it, it's fine just go ahead. I just wanted to see the corrected scripts

      Delete
  3. Okay then, thanks. I guess if I ever finish something I'll post it on /a/

    ReplyDelete