Thursday, March 26, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Magic Hour ROSENBURG ENGEL special





Producer: This is the director of this radio.
Director: Ya~ Kanzaki san, it's good to see you. Just like what I've heard, you're wearing a goth lolita outfit. I know your CD is being well received... Please do your best.
Ranko: My name is Kanzaki Ranko. It's an honor to be invited to tonight's mass. Now is the time to create the world!
Director: ....Eh?
Producer: I trust you will provide support.
Ranko: Maybe I have insufficient power to draw a wave from language. But I surely advance to the land of the covenant
Director: W,Wait...! What did you just...?
Producer: Ah... Kanzaki san, could you use more easy words so he can understand?
Ranko: H,Hmm... It will dim my eyes...
Producer: So you can't do it...
Director: Can, Can she be on a radio like that...?
Producer: I see... Excuse me, but can you spare some time before the radio?
Director: Ah, alright...

********************

Koume: I, I'm Shirasaka Koume. Nice to meet you...
Ranko: My friend, Koume! The inheritor of the dark decayed body!
Producer: Shrasaka san, I'm sorry to call you out suddenly.
Koume: N, No... I have time on your hands today... And I'm happy to work with R, Ranko...
Ranko: The wings of delight!
Producer: So I'd like to feature Shirasaka san as a translat... I mean, a guest... Is it alright?
Director: Ah, the fans will love it if the famous horror idol Shirasaka Koume san appears on the radio! Nice to meet you Shirasaka san!
Koume: ...N, Nice to meet you...
Director: Huh? She feels different from the drama?
Producer: Really?
Koume: Because...I play a zombie...
Director: ...Are you sure she is ok?
Producer: Yes. Proceed the radio with her.
Koume: L, Let's do our best Ranko...
Ranko: Khkk... My soul trembles! My friend Koume! Toward the apex!

********************

Ranko: My servants who dwell in the darkness. In a mantle of night, welcome to Witches' Sabbath! This banquet is held where my compatriots, who live in a beautiful castle, toast each other and perform radiant rituals ... But! Unusually this time, I'm going to make a special night. My name is Kanzaki Ranko! The host of tonight's banquet! Khkk... And my dancing partner of tonight is here!
Koume: This is Shirasaka Koume... I've been this program before... as a guest...
Ranko: Ho, are you speaking a truth?
Koume: When Kawashima san was a host... I appeared here with Sachiko, Shoko and the kid...
Ranko: The residents of our garden, Sachiko and Shoko... and... Koume, who is the kid? No no, my ears are sealed!
Koume: Maybe I should tell you about the kid in detail?
Ranko: No No No No!
Koume: Eh... I don't need to? OK... Ah, Ranko. Maybe you should introduce yourself...
Ranko: Y, Yes! You want the host of the banquet to reveal her true form? That's a simple task!
Koume: OK, go ahead...
Ranko: My name is Kanzaki Ranko. Far back, 14 years ago... a soul descended from the nation of fire, burst a first cry in this world.
Koume: Hmm... Ranko is 14, one year older than me? You're from Kumamoto so... you're from the same place as Kohinata Miho of...346 production...
Ranko: There is another kinswoman of fire nation!? I need to hold a mass with her someday...
Koume: Speaking of a mass, you went to your room when I asked you to watch the horror movie with me because you had a ritual to perform... What ritual was that?
Ranko: Uh..! That...that night was... Fufufu... I was performing a ritual of summoning.
Kourme: Summoning? You mean like zombies?
Ranko: My..My ritual wasn't for summoning rotten bodies, but for creating an outfit on the grimoire for an angel who was born in the darkness!
Koume: I see... Ranko, why not call zombies...?
Ranko: I, I refuse!
Koume: They are cute...
Ranko: Uhm... I lost track of the topic, anyway since the birth of Cinderella, I underwent a baptism of light and was given a name.
Koume: Right. Ranko made a solo debut but has a unit name...
Ranko: Yes! The name is [Rosenburg Engel]!
Koume: Wa... That's great...
Ranko: Khkk... For I was given my true name, the awakening of the true lord of darkness is nigh...
Koume: And what does "Rosenburg Engel" mean?
Ranko: Fue?
Koume: It, It doesn't sound like English... nor French... Is it German...?
Ranko: Correct. A divine language which has been passed down over the centuries in the far west. "Engel" means an angel!
Koume: "Engel" means "Angel"... Then what's "Rosenburg"?
Ranko: Eh!? W, Well... I need some time off...!

(Ranko browses a book)

Koume: Ah, Ranko... That's the sketch book you often draw pictures on.
Ranko: Do, Do not violate the taboo!
Koume: Ah... The content is a secret...
Ranko: Oh, I found it... Uhm! Khkk... "Rosenburg Engel" means... An angel who descended into a white castle that is covered with climbing roses...
Koume: A castle of climbing roses...
Ranko: That's the agnomen that suits me...
Koume: If, If you write it in Chinese letters, it's Iybaraki(茨城 - Iybaraki province)...
Ranko: Iy, Iybaraki!?
Koume: Ah... sorry... So it means an angel of a rose castle...
Ranko: ...I chose not to hear that. Because even the lord of darkness overlooks mistakes three times...
Koume: Sorry... It's a nice name for Ranko... Ehehe. Then let's move on to the first corner.
Ranko: Agreed! My servants, do not look elsewhere until it ends! Ha-Hahaha!

********************

Koume: By the way... We were introducing ourselves... Sorry. I'm Shirasaka Koume. I'm 13 years old and my favorite type of zombie is the one that runs around lively... I guess? I like horror but last time I talked about it, Sachiko was scared... Ah! Please watch my drama "Zombie Girl".
Ranko: Z, Zombies can run?
Koume: They do~ They can even jump!
Ranko: Jump!? U, Hmm! Then... Let us begin the banquet of joy.
Koume: Yes?
Ranko: AET...? short for... eh... Attunement of Eternal Time?
Koume: Usually it's Magime, short for Magic Hour Mail. Today it's a special edition. We have a lot of mails...
Ranko: Hmm, what incantation did we choose?
Koume: Hmm... This is a mail from radio name "Touzendebreta". "Ranko, Magihour."
Ranko: Ma...Ma...Magihour...
Koume: "Congrats on your CD debut! Ranko wears goth lolita outfits and her nickname is Rosenburg Engel. Even the song is majestic and grand. Are these Ranko's real hobby? Do you act like a rigorous goth lolita in real life? Rigorous...?
Ranko: Hmm... You're asking about my behavior... My casual outfit is type 1... In festival, it's type 2... And when the lord of darkness inside me is awaken, I reveal my final form...
Koume: Ranko wears goth lolita outfits everyday...
Ranko: Those are outfits that inherit fallen angels
Koume: Those are her casual clothes rather than her hobby... What's Ranko's hobby then...?
Ranko: Performing a summoning ritual... kind of?
Koume: Yes, Ranko loves drawing pictures.
Ranko: What I draw on the grimoire is not just pictures... Drawing is a sacred ritual, new light of souls manifests from it!
Koume: Eh~ I see...
Ranko: Hmm! Then I shall read the next incantation. This word is from agnomen "Croshenhunk". "Ranko, Yaminoma!" Ehe!? Ya, Yaminoma!?
Koume: Yaminoma~
Ranko: Ya, Yaminoma... If you're my servant, write in your mind that a word is an holy attunement! I shall give you a demonstration! ...Hmm! Drown in darkness!
Koume: Drown in darkness!
Ranko: Hmm, that's better. Then I'll continue reading. “Since Ranko made a debut, my excitement has never settled down. I'd like to put my finger in your rolled hair.” What!? "In other words, what type of man do you like most?" Like...most!? H, How dare you! Croshenhunk... Be destroyed!
Koume: Ehe, that's a frequent question...
Ranko: I, I'm curious, does your soul resonate with this incantation, my friend Koume?
Koume: Ah.. I'm... hmm... well... A zombie that has been dead for 3 weeks is perfect...
Ranko: A zom..!?
Koume: What kind of zombie do you like, Ranko?
Ranko: I, I'm not interested in decayed bodies! The only person who can judge me is... a sinner but has sweet eyes and a virtuous mind deep inside, who flaps his dark wings.
Koume: Hmm..? T, That was quite difficult...
Ranko: Ah-hahaha! My word is a voice that calls the abyss! Do not be bound by the lingo, but listen to it through your heart. Now, lead me to the last incantation, Koume.
Koume: O, OK... From radio name "Dream rapsodia", "Kanzaki Ranko sama, how utterly helpless!"
Ranko: "How utterly helpless!" ...huh?
Koume: "I worship Ranko sama and serve her as a king. Forgive me for sending this message to you."
Ranko: Hmm, I forgive you.
Koume: "More I learn about Ranko sama, the depth feels like I've been swallowed by darkness of a swamp. My king, what swamp are you swallowed by? It would be most pleased if I could listen to your answer." Eh... He wrote it like Ranko...
Ranko: What's the meaning...of that incantation? Swallowed by... a swamp?
Koume: Hmm... I think he is asking what Ranko is into?
Ranko: Swallowed by a swamp... indeed... It is an apt remark. But what I'm into...? hmm...
Koume: Still thinking...? Anyway these days, I'm into collecting ghost stories of the dorm we live...
Ranko: What!?
Koume: What I heard last time is...
Ranko: Ah, Ah~, Ah!! T, The swamp I'm swallowed by is... creating magic power!
Koume: Magic power...? Ah! Cooking...? You mean cooking!
Ranko: Just... a bit...
Koume: You made a salisbury steak with Miku, right?
Ranko: I prepared scarlet elixir of forbidden fruit, but that familiar of a witch was mixing it with elixir of pitch darkness,
Koume: I see... some people mix ketchup with sauce... I prefer ketchup too...
Ranko: I also like scarlet elixir!
Koume: I'm not... good at cooking, but I've decorated a cake once. I made skulls or eyeballs kind of things... It was fun...
Ranko: Hee!? Eyeballs!?
Koume: Ah, right! Speaking of cooking... Ranko, can I continue the ghost story I mentioned a few minutes ago? It happened in the lounge of the dorm...
Ranko: Hee~! T, This has been Magime corner! W,Wait, I mean! From time immemorial... Ah...ah... Eh... This has been "As my soul guides me!"
Koume: Alright...

********************

Koume: Ranko, are you alright? Here, water...
Ranko: (Gulp Gulp Gulp) Ha... The root of life...
Koume: Do you feel better? Then I'll proceed. Eh... From now, it's a special edition of Magic Minute. Usually the guests talk of a topic for a minute and if they succeed, they can have time to show themselves such as promoting their shows or announcing information. When I did it, I told a scary story and succeeded...
Ranko: A, A scary story!?
Koume: But since we are on a special program, We can introduce Ranko's song of Rosenburg Engel... Hmm... Engel, Antagonistic sword...Melody of light... for 30 seconds... That's great...
Ranko: My record of white silver... Is it a time to present the melody that has been drawn from the abyss... Khkk... I've been waiting for this moment!
Koume: Yes! It's 30 seconds... Ready~ Go!
Ranko: My ring shines even in darkness... Those who resonate their souls with "-LEGNE- Antagonistic sword, Melody of light"! I am the one with twelve wings. I am Rosenburg Engel who woke up from a long slumber and descended to this world from the abyss! Now I am heading to the top of the underworld, pouring rain of light and darkness, red and blue melodies!

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Koume: Oh~
Ranko: How was it?
Koume: You made it in time perfectly. Ah, but Ranko... When you introduced yourself a while ago, I thought...
Ranko: Hmm?
Koume: How about introducing yourself using ordinary words?
Ranko: W, What!? You want me to violate the taboo!?
Koume: Ranko has a pretty voice and is cute... Why don't you s, show yourself to everyone, not only to the servants of darkness...
Ranko: B, But...
Koume: Can you...?
Ranko: Hww...
Koume: Well... if you don't...
Ranko: T, Then what...?
Koume: I'll tell you the scary~ story about the dorm lounge... hehe...
Ranko: What!? Koume, you rascal! Are you the jester of betrayal!?
Koume: What's your choice?
Ranko: Al..Alright...
Koume: Then please introduce yourself again.
Ranko: Mm... M, My name is... Ka, Kanzaki Ranko... I'm 14 years old and from Kumamoto province. After my debut was decided, I've lived in the same dormitory with Koume. M, My hobby is drawing pictures. And the PV of the CD was made based on my sketch...

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Koume: I like your cuteness, Ranko.
Ranko: Waaa! Stop making fun of me, Koume... mmm... Show yourself too, Koume!
Koume: Eh~? This radio is Ranko's radio... I'm fine...
Ranko: That's cheating!
Koume: ...Do you really want to hear it? OK... I was taking a rest in the lounge with Shoko and suddenly the TV screen was...
Ranko: Ha...ha-hahaha!
Koume: Hmm?
Ranko: I shall not fall for the same trick again! My mind is guided by a fallen angel, so the s...ssscary story won't work!
Koume: Ehehe... Ranko is scared of it...
Ranko: I'm not scared!
Koume: You don't have to hide it... Everyone knows Ranko's weakness is scary things...
Ranko: Eh?
Koume: It's on the Cinderella project web site... I think you can see it with smart phones...
Ranko: You, You mean...
Koume: ...There, Ranko's profile section. Read here...
Ranko: Hmm... Kanzaki Ranko... W, What she hates are... "Scary things, horror, etc"... Ah~!?
Koume: See? So don't push yourself.
Ranko: Wooo.... I, I'm embarrassed~
Koume: It's cute that Ranko is scared of horror. This has been Magic Minute corner.

********************

Ranko: The time of magic came to an end, causing a moment of brief parting...
Koume: It's time to say good bye...
Ranko: It leaves a bit of a regret. The mass that felt like lasting forever, the midnight banquet ends here! Your host was Rosenburg Engel, Kanzaki Ranko whose time of awakening is nigh!
Koume: And Shirasaka Koume...
Ranko: May my servants sleep in the deep abyss... One, Two...
Ranko, Koume: Drown in darkness!
Ranko: Ha-hahaha! Ah-hahaha! Ah-haha...ha...

********************

Producer: You did well.
Koume: T, Thank you...
Ranko: Drown in darkness...
Producer: I'm sorry, Kanzaki san. I renewed the profile section to let fans know about Kanzaki san more... Forgive me.
Ranko: The owner of the eyes... Is your heart virtuous...?
Producer: ...Yes.
Ranko: If the eyes are pure as driven snow... I'll forgive you this time...
Producer: ... I appreciate it.
Ranko: Even the lord of darkness overlooks mistakes three times...
Producer: Shirasaka san too, thank you for complying my sudden request.
Koume: No... I was also pleased to talk to Ranko a lot... Thank you.
Producer: By the way... Could you continue the scary story you were talking?
Koume: Ah...! The thing is~
Ranko: Heee! D, Drown in darkness!

(Ranko runs away)

Producer: Ah, Kanzaki san!? Please wait! Shirasaka san, I've got to go now... Kanzaki san! Kanzaki san!

(Producer follows Ranko)

Koume: Hwe... Cinderella project... looks fun... I hope I can work with them again...

1 comment: