Sunday, March 15, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Magic Hour ep 9


http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2106133/
(Audio Link)



Nana: Welcome to the tea time of Magic Hour! Hello everyone! I'm glad you're at midnight tea time. This radio invites new guests from 346 production every week and I have a conversation with them. This month's host is, replacing last month's host Kawashima Mizuki, the talk of the town who is famous for "Mimiming~ Mimiming~ U~saming!"... I guess? Eh... I'm your host Abe Nana, aka Usamin. Magic Hour between today and tomorrow, it's a short time but I hope I can have a good time with you. I'll do my best! Kyaha☆

*******************

Nana: Then before we move on to the next corner, I'm going to introduce Nana shortly for the people who don't know about Nana... Nana works hard everyday to become a dancing and singing voice actor idol. I haven't been on a big show yet but I wish I could connect with fans out there through radio shows like this. And you know what? Nana is really~ happy to be chosen as a host of Magic Hour where 346 production members make appearances!

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Nana: Now I showed myself to the radio staffs, Let's start Magime corner, short for Magic Hour Mail! They say I've received an e-mail story already, I'll start reading. This story is from radio name "Puchima". "Magihour and U~saming!" Yes! Magihour and U~samin! Ha, I'm so happy... Is he Nana's fan? It says "I look for a snack that goes well with beer these days. Could you recommend it to me?" Hmm? Eh... Nana is... eternal 17 years old so she can't drink beer. Therefore, I don't know. Underage drinking is wrong! Absolutely! Anyway Nana doesn't drink beer but Nana likes peanuts. The end! This has been Magime corner. I wait your stories!

*******************

Nana: Then let's meet our guest for the tea time. Please come in~!
Sae: Hello. This is Kobayakawa Sae. Magihour~ I'm glad they invited me again.
Nana: Yes, she was here as a guest when Kaede san was a host and this is her second appearance, Kobayakawa Sae san. Nice to meet you. And!
Yuki: My goal is a home run in radio! Magihour! This is Himekawa Yuki! Everyone, let's play hard!
Nana: Oh~! She is Himekawa Yuki san~ Today's guests are two members of [Let's play baseball with cute me] that are popular in a variety show.
Sae: Nice to meet you.
Yuki: Nice to meet you!
Nana: OK! Now this is Beverage corner of the tea time~!
Yuki: Hey, hey~ I want draft beer! Fill the beer glass to the top!
Nana: Ah~ That's good!
Sae: Nana han?
Nana: Ah... Yeah, that's right! Since this is a tea time, let's drink the tea that Sae san brought from Kyoto! Now, cheers~!
Yuki: Eh~ Why~!
Nana: Well, just forget about that and move on to the next corner...
Sae: Is Nana san... really alright...?

*******************

Nana: Yes, this is Magic Minute corner. Two guests are going to have a talk for a minute. To cast a magic, you need to talk of a topic within one minute. If you make it, you may use the rest of the time to promote your show or announce other information and such. Then let's begin right away. Pick up the topic from this box.
Yuki: Alright! Draft 1, come on~

(Drum)

Nana: Ah~ I've wanted to say this! Chakachaka Tada~! What's the topic?
Yuki: A story you'd talk only here!
Sae: Hmm~ Only here... you say....
Yuki: Then I'll do it. I'm going to reveal the secret of the team name [Let's play baseball with cute me] that everybody asked. Only here!
Nana: OK, tell us about "A story you'd talk only here!"
Yuki: It's happened when we appeared on the tv show... We thought our unit name was not necessary until the show started, and suddenly the director wanted us to pick a name for the unit. So we had a meeting to decide the name.
Sae: It was not a meeting but... more like...
Yuki: Playing a catch with words? Throwing a ball?
Nana: Are...are you on bad terms with each other...?
Sae: That's nonsense~
Yuki: I suggested [Cats Cheering Squad] and thought it was great~
Sae: Actually my [Ornamental Hairpins] was fine as well.
Yuki: Sachiko's idea was... [Of me, By me, For me]... something? Well... As you see, we couldn't decide the name from each one's opinion. And that's why we combined everyone's idea.
Nana: I see! So, Sachiko's "Cute me" and...
Yuki: Baseball!
Sae: Let's play~
Nana: Ah, that's nice! That's absolutely a story you'd talk only here. And the judgement is?

(Ding-dong Ding-dong)

Nana: Hmm, I'm not sure if they fell under your spell, but you passed!
Yuki: Usha~!
Sae: Did everyone feel that we aren't on bad terms with each other?
Nana: It's more like the members have strong self-assertions rather than a bad relationship. I kind of expected it...though... Anyway, this has been Magic Minute corner!

*******************

Nana: Now since you two passed Magic Minute, you can have a guest talk time!
Yuki: My hit made the offense keep going!
Sae: It would have been nice if you've made a hit on tv~
Yuki: W,Well... even the greatest player's batting average is around .300...
Sae: I guess that's the limit of Cats~
Yuki: Ugggg..!
Nana: I, I'm still not sure whether they get along well or not...
Yuki: No no, we're good friends! We even did bungee together!
Sae: You're right. We're bound by a lifeline.
Nana: Bungee means... bungee jumping, right?
Sae: That was a penalty of the game show.
Yuki: Look forward to the bungee jumping special program! The interesting part is... Fufufu, of course us, but Sachiko was the greatest!
Sae: That facial jokes and reaction jokes that never spare herself... It was typical Sachiko.
Yuki: She totally stole the show... I want to follow the example of her!
Sae: That's true. Oh, Anzu san from Candy Island was full of fun too.
Yuki: Yeah, Yeah! She said she is used to cling to something. That was so funny!
Nana: Bu..bungee... Idols do various kinds of things... Hnn... Na, Nana likes ordinary works like singing or dancing or voice acting~!

*******************

Nana: Now! I don't want to spoil the fun, but the magical hour passed quickly. Now it's time to say goodbye.
Sae: How time flies when you're having fun. Why don't we talk a little longer?
Yuki: The bottom of the 9th inning already and the game's up? I thought it's the top of the 2nd inning.
Nana: Yes. Nana is also surprised that it's time to wrap up the show. I'm sorry, but the midnight tea time, Magic Hour. Tonight's tea time was delightful thanks to...
Sae: Magihour. This is Kobayakawa Sae and...
Yuki: Everyone Magihour! This is Himekawa Yuki and!
Nana: Your host Abe Nana. I hope you have fallen under our spell...
All: Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment