Sunday, February 15, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Magic Hour ep 6


http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2001622/
(Audio link)


Mizuki: Hello everyone. Welcome to midnight tea time! This radio invites new guests from 346 production every week and I have a conversation with them. This month's host is me, Kawashima Mizuki. Magic Hour between today and tomorrow, it's a short time but I hope I can have a good time with you.
 
 
*******************
 
Mizuki: Then Let's start Magime, short for Magic Hour Mail. We've received an e-mail story from radio name "Prisoner of Kiss". "Kawashima san, Magihour!" Yes, Magihour. "My hobby is watching movies. What kind of movie do you like? And What do you usually do on your day off?". Movies... I like musical movies these days. Music always makes you excited, doesn't it? So on my day off, I turn on a musical movie then do the laundry and clean up the house while singing. Sometimes... I go to esthétique or massage room or nail salon. Does it sound like a normal idol? Fufu. This has been Magime corner. I wait your stories.
 
*******************
 
Mizuki: Then let's meet our guests for the tea time. Please introduce yourselves!
Kanade: Magihour everyone. This is Hayami Kanade. I'm going to whisper honeyed words today. Nice to meet you~
Mizuki: Khh~ Kanade, you're so sexy for your age~ But Cherish the youth when you're young. Eh, and!
Fumika: Magihour... This is Sagisawa Fumika. Nice to meet you.
Mizuki: You can show yourself more.
Fumika: Me...? This is my first time on a radio like this, so I don't know what to say..
Mizuki: Fufu, I feel freshness. Alright, khmm! Mizuki will take care of it~ Hmm... Changing the mood a little, we're going to have a conversation with Hayami Kanade and Sagisawa Fumika who have become a sensation since their CD debuts. Now, it's Beverage corner of the tea time...
Kanade: I'll have coffee.
Fumika: I'll drink any beverages...
Mizuki: Then I suggest anti-aging herbal tea which contains antioxidants to Fumika. Now, cheers~!
Kanade&Fumika: ....
Mizuki: Let's move on to the next corner!
 
*******************
 
Mizuki: Yes, this is the next corner. Two guests are going to have a conversation for a minute. Usually a topic was given to you, but today, it's not Magic Minute but Music Minute!
Fumika: Music..?
Mizuki: When your song is played, appeal the point you think everyone should know or you can just appeal yourself.
Kanade: I see. Sounds fun.
Fumika: I'm not sure if I can make it but... I'll try hard in a humble measure.
Mizuki: Mmm. It's [Bright Blue] by Sagisawa Fumika
Fumika: This is Sagisawa Fumika. If you can call a debut as a destiny, I think I met my destiny...
Mizuki: Fumika~ Tell us about the song..!
Fumika: Ah, you're listening to [Bright Blue]. It's a beautiful song. Since the lyric is also nice, you will be immersed in the world of songs.
Mizuki: OK, thank you.
 
(Ding-dong)
 
Mizuki: That was [Bright Blue] by Sagisawa Fumika. That appeal was good enough to cast a spell. Huge success!
Kanade: It expressed Fumika's strong point very well.
Fumika: I see... Thank you.
Mizuki: Alright, Kanade is next. Are you ready?
Kanade: Fufufu. I want my listeners to hear my heartbeat.
Mizuki: Then music start!
Kanade: How would you like to spend... a special night? Don't you want to have a stimulating night with me? I'll whisper sweet nothings in your ears with electronic dance music. You may not hear it unless you are close. So play a melody for me. [Hotel Moonside] by Hayami Kanade, nice to meet you.
Mizuki: That was [Hotel Moonside] by Hayami Kanade.
 
(Ding-dong Ding-dong Ding-dong)
 
Fumika: As expected, fluent like flowing water...
Mizuki: Mmm! It was great!
Kanade: My heart pounded so fast, BPM soared too.
Mizuki: So, both of you succeeded! This has been Music Minute corner, instead of Magic Minute corner.
 
*******************
 
Mizuki: Since you passed Magic Minute nicely, you can have a guest talk time. Show promotions, announcements, a free conversation, everything is fine.
Kanade: Oh, that's a good news.
Fumika: I still don't know what to talk about...
Mizuki: I said everything is fine. How about advertising yourself or CD promotion.
Kanade: But we already played the music...
Fumika: You are...right... Then we'd better... advertise ourselves?
Kanade: Yeah. then Fumika first.
Fumika: Ah... I'm embarrassed to talk about me...
Kanade: Fufu, I should have asked you about your favorite book. Then you would have raised your voice with excitement.
Fumika: I feel ashamed...
Mizuki: Somehow... It's dazzling... Dazzling...! This unique atmosphere between young girls!
Fumika: Kawashima san...?
Mizuki: Hmm! Hmm! Mizuki is not backing down~
Kanade: Kawashima san, you're cute.
Mizuki: Don't say like that~!
 
*******************
 
Mizuki: I don't want to spoil the fun, but the magical hour passed quickly. Now it's time to say goodbye.
Kanade: Oh, already? I'm sorry to say goodbye to listeners this early.
Fumika: It passed in the blink of an eye. Quick as flash... I think.
Mizuki: So good~ I feel fresh after having conversation with two fresh girls.
Kanade: I will be a chic idol, so root for me. You want the same, Fumika?
Fumika: ...Yes I do. My story still has a lot of blank pages to write.
Mizuki: Mhm. you can expect their remarkable activities. Midnight tea time, Magic hour. I'm your host Kawashima Mizuki. And today's tea time was delightful thanks to...
Kanade: Thank you for listening. It's Magihour. This is Hayami Kanade...
Fumika: Magihour...This is Sagisawa Fumika.
Mizuki: I hope you have fallen under our spell...
All: Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment