Thursday, January 29, 2015

Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls Magic Hour ep 3




Kaede: Welcome to Magic Hour's Tea Time. Hello everyone. I am glad you are here. This radio invites new guests from 346 production every week and I have a conversation with them. This month's host is me, Takagaki Kaede. Magic Hour between today and tomorrow, it's a short time but I hope I can have a good time with you.

*******************

Kaede: Then Let's start Magime, short for Magic Hour Mail. This is an e-mail story from radio name 'Fan anyway'. "Kaede san, Magic Hour~" Yes, this is magic hour. "I've never been to an idol concert. I've wanted to, but it's hard to make up my mind. Do you think I am qualified as a fan?" hmm~ Live concert... I don't think every fan should go see a live concert. Ah, but you may find it interesting when you get there. For example... Before you try natto for the first time, you wonder why people eat such food. But you love it after trying it, right? How about just go see it without thinking too hard? A Wonderful place may awaits you. Yes, hopefully we'll enjoy today's program well at ease. I wish I can listen to such stories on the next corner. And that's the end of today's Magime. We wait your stories.

*******************

Kaede: Now, let's meet our guests. Welcome! Both of you.
Miho: Y, Yes! I... I am so nervous. M, Magihour! This is Kohinata Miho. Nice to meet you!
Kaede: All right, Miho. Nice to meet you. And...
Sae: Magihour~ This is Kobayakawa Sae. It would be a pleasure if I could bond with everyone.
Kaede: Ok~ Today, we are going to have a tea time with Kohinata Miho and Kobayakawa Sae.
Miho: My heart is pounding...
Kaede: Fufu. Miho, there are only three of us here. So talk comfortably.
Miho: Ok..! I'll try.
Sae: How about some tea?
Kaede: I thought as much, so I prepared some tea today. Is warm green tea ok?
Miho: Waa, Thank you!
Sae: Thank you. I am a little picky about tea.
Kaede: Cheers with green tea... I smell delicate fragrance in today's tea time. Then let's move on to the next corner.

*******************

Kaede: All right, It's Magic Minute corner. Two guests are going to have a talk for a minute. To cast a magic, you need to talk of today's topic within one minute. If you make it in a minute, you may use the rest of the time to promote your show or announce other informations or whatever you like.
Miho: The guests from last week did this mission together, didn't they?
Kaede: Yes. If Miho and Sae want to do it together, it's fine. Ok then, Pick up an assignment from this box. 
Miho: Ah, Sae. I am counting on you!
Sae: Leave it to me.
Kaede: Chakachakachaka...Tada! Sae chose...
Sae: Chan~! It's 'a funny story'
Kaede: I see~ Then tell me about Miho and Sae's funny story.
Sae: Then, me first... I had an interview the other day and I spoke in Kyoto dialect. But later I checked the magazine, my interview was written in the standard language.
Kaede: Oh my, that's surely a funny story. Miho, you're next.
Miho: Y, Yes! I had a live concert lately, and new idols were backup dancers. I was nervous, but they looked more nervous than me... So I gave them some advice and... Now that I think of it, it's kind of embarrassing and funny...
Kaede: Mmm... There, time is up. Those were mildly funny stories. And the judgement is...?

(D...Ding-dong)

Kaede: Oh... That was a little bit vague? It seems you've barely passed the mission, thanks to your cuteness... Sae and Miho, you've succeeded in Magic Talk!
Miho: Haa~ That was close...
Sae: No kidding.
Kaede: I glad you made it. That was Magic Minute corner. You two can use the rest of the time as you like.
Sae: Then how about Miho san's live talk?
Kaede: ...But there is not much time left. The ending is almost near.
Miho: A, Already? That was fast.
Kaede: Yes, sorry. But, Miho's live concert was great, wasn't it?
Sae: Mmm, Yeah. They shone bright. Maybe the new idols could shine thanks to you, Miho?
Miho: No way... My turn ended before I knew it. Because I sang passionately. And my advice was that they need to shout a chant before they hit the stage.
Kaede: But such tiny advice can deliver your heart, the atmosphere of a concert and many other things.
Sae: I agree. It's our duty to let new idols hand down such advice to others, so it can go on and on.
Miho: I hope the baton I gave them will be handed over forever.
Kaede: Now, it's a pleasant tea time, but the magical hour passed quickly. It's time to say goodbye. 
Sae: Oh gosh, time flies indeed.
Miho: Yeah. but it was fun though!
Kaede: Midnight Magic Hour's Tea Time, I am your host Takagaki kaede and...
Miho: Everyone, this is Magihour! Kohinata Miho and,
Sae: Magihour~ This is Kobayaka Sae.
Kaede: I hope you have fallen under our spell...
All: Bye Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment